twenty-three ; ❝ yoonji ❞

In which the fourth addition to the Min Family is a little girl named Yoonji.

Jimin and Taehyung: 8 years old
Jungkook: 6 years old
Yoonji: 3 years old

"Our staff is currently trying to..."

The tour manager was talking, but I couldn't pay attention. My mind kept wandering to random places (nOt iN tHaT way).

I was in a video meeting because Yoonji was sick but the meeting was mandatory so I had to do it in video (*cough* distance learning who *cough*). Before the manager could catch me slipping, I redirected my attention the screen in front of me. I could see Hobi and Namjoon spacing off as well, it seemed like I wasn't the only one bored out of his mind.

What was the manager talking about anyway?

"Appa," I heard a weak voice say.

I looked down to see a very distraught Yoonji patting my knee and lifting her arms up to be carried. I patted her head in return. "Appa is working, Yoonji. Go back to bed, or go cuddle with your brothers," I told her.

She shook her head and lifted her arms once again. I sighed and put my hands under her arms to lift her, placing her on my lap. I stroked her hair to fix the stray hairs and adjusted her loose pajamas. I also placed my hand on her cheek to check her temperature. I think her fever went down a little.

She leaned against me and wrapped her arms around my neck, burying her head there. I smiled and placed a kiss on her head, bringing my arm up to rub her back soothingly. Once I was sure she was comfortable, I looked back at the screen to regard the meeting.

"...gi. Yoongi? Are you even paying attention?" I blinked. Did they all just see me soften for Yoonji? What an embarrassment...

"Y-yes, sir," I stammered, caught off guard. I could hear Seokjin's giggle. I'm sure he would tease me about this later.

"So your answer is..?" asked the tour manager.

My ears were probably red at this point. "Sorry sir, what was the question?" This time Namjoon giggled.

He sighed. "Yoongi, this meeting is very important. It's a shame you couldn't make it, but please make the effort to be here as much as you can."

I nodded and apologized while he continued to ask me the question and wait for my answer. Once that was done, I felt ultra relieved the attention wasn't on me anymore.

I, Min Yoongi, didn't like being caught off guard.

Especially with my kitten Yoonji.

"Yah! Why is Yoonji in here! You said we couldn't come in!" I heard a voice from behind me.

"Because you guys couldn't keep her busy!" I replied, making sure my microphone was still muted. "I asked you to keep her out of the studio. I asked all of you to stay out."

Jimin pouted and Taehyung's head popped in over his shoulder. He sure was growing taller than his twin. "Well if she gets to be in here, all of us do too!" stated the oldest. "Come on guys!"