fifteen ; ❝ tag ❞

Jimin and Taehyung: 6 years old
Jungkook: 4 years old

The boys have been shouting nonstop ever since the twins arrived from their first day of first grade. I stopped trying to get them to calm down hours ago, instead, I just focused on my phone where I was browsing with my secret account on Twitter.

Just when I was about to retweet a post about me, I felt a hand slap my knee. I looked down to see the culprit running away. "You're it, Appa!" yelled Jungkook over his shoulder. I chuckled and raised my eyebrow. "I'm it? Where did this come from?" I asked Jimin who was approaching me with a sly smile on his face. "Our classmates taught us how to play tag! Do you know how Appa?" he asked innocently.

I shook my head, pretending I didn't know. "Well first you do rock paper scissors to see who's it then you run and try not to get tagged. Now play with us!" chimed in Taehyung. I smile and got up lazily from the couch. "Alright, who's it?" I asked. "You're it, Appa!" giggled Jungkook. I rolled my eyes. "I knew that. Now run before I get you!"

All three simultaneously screamed and ran in different directions. In a heartbeat, they disappeared from view, but no worries, I can find them just as fast as they left.

Right on cue, I heard a thump and Jimin's voice through the wall. "Don't follow me Jungkook! You'll slow me down!" I laughed. We weren't playing hide and seek, were we? I jogged towards the direction of his voice and peeked behind the wall. A gasp was heard from both boys as they scattered again.

I went after Jungkook, the one with the shortest legs. Though I could easily catch up to him, I pretended he was faster than me so he could run. He screamed over and over again, but soon he trapped himself in a dead-end. He turned to face me, eyes wide. I smirked and lunged forward to tag him. Before he could react, I ran away, not giving him the chance to tag me back.

This went on for a while, the boys tagging each other, trying to get me. Of course, I let them tag me a few times so they wouldn't get upset, but in the end, I will still faster. When the three got tired, the sat down to watch the television but soon they fell asleep.

This chapter sucks lol
I'm sorry it took me forever but I just couldn't write. I was about to delete it but I realized it would take me even longer to write a new one.

Thanks for reading (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤