Chapter 7: First Night

Začít od začátku

Yveo's desire became stronger as he saw how beautiful his wife is, inside and out.

Both were already naked and everything was just intoxicating. Yveo went back to her ears and whispered.

"Brielle. I'll be gentle." Yveo's manly voice became husky as he slowly entered his hidden warrior inside hers.

Gabrielle's face blushed for a while but her eyebrows furrowed as she felt an excruciating pain. He was just too big for her to handle.

Yveo stopped worriedly as he saw his wife's closed eyes and ceased eyebrows. "I'll stop."

Gabrielle opened her eyes at mahinang hinampas ang matipunong dibdib ng asawa niya. "Baliw ka kapag tinigil mo pa to."

At sa isang iglap, she was like
hyp​no​tized when she saw her husband's loving look.

His eyes were like smiling and his husky chuckle was like an antidote to the pain she was feeling.

He was just so handsome and she couldn't take her eyes away from him. This was the first time she saw that loving look at ang ngiting nakikita niya sa mga mata ni Yveo.

Yveo took the opportunity of his wife being distracted and slowly moved. His movements were gentle and the pain Gabrielle felt was concealed by unexplainable pleasure.

The four corners of the room witnessed how the two made pleasurable noises and how the two become one.

***

IT was already 12 noon when Gabrielle woke up and found two pairs of eyes like ashes staring at her.

"Goodmorning wife." Yveo whispered.

Gabrielle blink twice to see if she was dreaming but Yveo's warm hands caressed her hair down to her cheeks.

Everything really happened so fast, they were not a couple who were madly and deeply in love with each other but what happened last night and Yveo's loving look now was telling her how much he loves her and she could never believe it.

Wala naman kasi itong pakialam sa kanya noon eh.

"Yveo?"

Yveo can see through her, there was a question and confusion visible in her eyes. "Hmm?"

"Bakit ako ang napili mong pakasalan?" She wanted to asked about it ever since they got married, pero wala siyang lakas ng loob na harapin ang lalaki noon.

Their marriage was sudden, noong una silang nagkakilala sa hotel room ay ang mismong araw rin na tumawag ng dalawang magagaling na lawyer si Yveo para magpagawa ng marriage agreement ang dalawa.

Those two legal counsels, Froilan and Andrew were their only witnesses.

Before Yveo answered, he wrapped her in an embrace and moved her head into his chest.

"Love at first sight." Simpleng sagot ni Yveo na ikinatawa ng babae.

"You're kidding." Love at first sight? Si Yveo? Sa kanya? Sinong maniniwala dun?

Yveo's lips form into a little smile. "I already knew your name before I even asked for it that time."

Gabrielle creased her eyebrows and lift her head to look at her husband.

"Huh?"

"I kept seeing you in that park crying." For some reason, kapag nadadaanan niya si Gabrielle sa park na yun, he would stop the car and just stare at her hanggang sa aalis ang babae.

Minsan lalabas siya ng sasakyan just to look at her as if protecting her from the dark.

Gabrielle would just stay in that park every day to just cry for like half an hour bago aalis.

Every time he saw her in tears, Yveo would feel an odd feeling of giving her an embrace and a sense of security. He wanted to see her smile. Funny how he felt that way when he doesn't even know her.

Gabrielle tilted her head and remember something. May maliit nga na park na malapit sa village ng Alvelda's at nadadaanan nga ito ng mga sasakyan.

Naalala niya na kapag na lulungkot siya o pinapahirapan siya ng stepmother niya at ng anak nito. Doon siya pumupunta, she would just sit behind the trees away from people and sat there silently at hindi niya na namamalayan na tumutulo na pala ang mga luha niya.

During those times, she felt lonely and thought nobody cares, who would have thought that Yveo would be there silently watching over her and thinking about her? The legendary Yveo, the ruthless magnate. Ang hirap paniwalaan.

Gabrielle suddenly got up from the bed and sat but her face distorted when she felt something painful down in her most sensitive part.

Yveo also got up and looked at her worriedly. "Are you okay?"

Gabrielle bit her lower lip and looked away shyly. "Wa..wala. Ganyan ka ba sa mga babaeng nakikita mong umiiyak?"

Yveo force not to smile as he touched his wife's face and make her look at him. "You are the only exception."

Everyone knows that Yveo was famous for being so cold and aloof and he is not the type of person who feels sympathy easily, in fact, he hates people who cry and he hates it even more when they cry in front of him. Gabrielle was the only exception who caught his attention.

"And that is something I could not explain my dear wife." Yveo continued before kissing her.

Before the kiss deepened, they stopped when someone knock on the door.

"Master Yveo, Lady Gabrielle handa na po ang pagkain. At nasa baba po sina Sir Froilan."

Yveo took and wore his pants before going towards the door and opening it slightly.

"Tell them to wait." The maid in her 30's just nodded and did not dare to look at him. Everyone in the mansion was honestly surprised when the couple slept together in the same room. It was the first time in one year.

Gabrielle looked away and puff her cheeks. My goodness! This guy was like telling the whole Villa that they were busy making their little one last night by opening the door half naked!

Yveo closed the door and went back to his wife. He slightly chuckled when he saw Gabrielle's blushing face.

"Brielle."

Gabrielle looked at him and was mesmerized by his well-built muscle once more.

"Another round?" Yveo teasingly asked.

"Baliw." Gabrielle immediately lower her head shyly as she was caught staring at his body.

Hindi na nagsalita si Gabrielle at aalis na sana ng kama pero natigilan siya ng maramdaman niya ulit ang hapdi.

Yveo looked at his wife and smile a little before going to Gabrielle's walk in closet at mabilis na kumuha ng masusuot ng asawa.

At ng bumalik ito sa babae, Gabrielle was blushing even more when she saw him holding her undergarments. Hindi niya mapigilan na mahiya dahil parang noong isang araw lang sila kinasal at kagabi ang honeymoon kahit na isang taon na silang mag asawa. But this feeling, undeniably brought her joy.

"Let's take a shower first."

Gabrielle's eyes widened. "Teka, teka dito ka maliligo? May kwarto ka naman ah."

The man teasingly smiles. "Why not? I'll move here. Let's save our water consumption, my dear wife." He then carried his wife na ikinatawa ni Gabrielle ng mahina. Him and his godamn reason.

"Nag hihintay sina Froilan sayo. I can manage myself."

"Nah. Let them wait."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________