The nervous energy was getting to me. I got up early to take a shower and do my hair and make-up. I put on a pale blue sun dress with a pair of white flats. The dress complimented my fair skin tone. I had straightened my blonde, naturally curly hair and it framed my face perfectly.

Now, I was waiting for him to pick me up. He was going to take me out to breakfast with the boy's and their 'girlfriends'. I'm guessing they weren't official yet, but I was just happy that he and I were.

There was a knock on my door. I jumped a little and made my over to it. I checked myself in a nearby mirror, sighed, and opened the door. I stared at the beautiful human being standing in front of me. "LiLi! I'm so happy to see you!" I ran up to my boyfriend and gave him a massive hug. He looked especially fantastic today.

"Ashlee! Love, I missed you so much!" he chuckled at my response while hugging back. I could feel his chest vibrate with every laugh. I was so happy to be in his arms again.

"I missed you, too! Next time I'm going on tour with you, I don't care what my agent and manager have to say about it. I going with you!" I stated after releasing him from the hug. I would have gone on this tour with the boys, but my manager, Beth, said I had to stay in London for my concerts and interviews.

"Aye, I don't think Beth will like that very much," Liam replied smirking. Soon, we left the room and fell into an easy conversation while driving to the restaurant. If you didn't know any better, you would think that we hadn't been apart for over 5 months.

When we arrived, I got out of the car only to be greeted by the other four boys plus four other girls. All, but one of them had smiles on their faces. I was soon engulfed in hugs from the boys. "Hey, guys! I missed you all so much. I feel like its been forever." I was seriously so happy.

"Ashllleeeeeee!!!" Harry and Louis shouted. "We missed you too, love." They both had cheeky smiles on their faces.

"Hey! Its the world's best singer/cook!" Niall joked as he hugged me again. These guys were like my brothers.

"Who are these girls?" I inquired, nodding towards the four girls. One had her arms crossed and was leaning against a car.

"This," Niall began, putting his arm around the waist of a tall girl with straight brown hair, "is my girlfriend, Maddie," Niall introduced with a massive grin.

"Hi! Its such an honor to meet such a talented singer like you," Maddie said sticking out her hand. I shook it.

"Hi, its a pleasure to meet you," I smiled. I turned to two other girls. One had short, curly brown hair and brown eyes, and Harry was standing next to her, beaming. The other had straight black hair and brown eyes that shone with excitement.

"Hi, I'm Jenni. I'm a big fan of your music," the second girl said and she put her hand out as well. I shook it with a huge grin crawling onto my lips. I love meeting fans. Its my favorite thing about being a famous music artist.

"Hi! I love meeting my fans," I replied while nodding.

"And, last but not least, this is Katí. She is not my girlfriend," Harry smirked, but I could read the disappointment in his eyes.

"Hey, I'm a big fan too. By the way, I'm not the last one." Katí turned around and grabbed the girl that had been leaning against the car. Her face said she didn't want to be here, her eyes said she was excited. "This is my best friend, Felicia. She loves your music too," Katí introduced.

"Hi," Felicia muttered. She was tall, had deep, dark brown eyes, and long, black curly hair. I noticed Louis staring at her longingly. Wow, today should be fun.