He exhaled, "God, you're gorgeous"
"Only for you, my love" You whispered, stroking his warm cheek lovingly before trailing down his neck to his shirt "Now, let's see what you're hiding under there, shall we" You started to undo each button and he licked his lips seductively, parting in a devilish smirk - a common, yet heart dropping look from him. Finally when his shirt was undone completely, you swallowed, taken aback at his sculpted, gorgeous abs like that of a Greek God, defined by the light radiating on him from behind.
He gazed at your reaction lovingly, eyes softening with tenderness before sparking something else. He leaned down again, this time to your breasts where he pecked sparingly with his soft lips. Humming, you realised that though this felt good, you wanted to speed things up; the feeling of knowing what was about to happen compared to it not happening was too provoking, and made you more desperate than ever. So, your fingers mischievously began trailing down his bare chest, feeling his ameliorated six pack from when he started working out again for the wedding, to his sharp v line you often fell head over heels for, to the hem of his pants where you undid the button and zipped dow-

He grabbed both your hands with his one.

    "This is a punishment, remember" He muttered into your ear with his low, smooth voice, reminding you with a potent stare up and down that would make anyone feel things they shouldn't.

  You felt a blush deepen under his scrutiny and gulped, nodding submissively to his orders.

    Smirking, he leaned back down to capture your lips in his, holding your hands above your head, and being distracted by him meant you didn't notice his pulling aggressively at the canopy of the bed off its poles. When the thin, white chiffon sheet was untied, he bound your hands together using it as tight as possible. He always knew you had a little kink for bondage, which is why your body suddenly flushed with heat, travelling specifically to one area that was not being tended to as desired.
"Please, Jimin" you peered at him with downward turned eyebrows and an expression reading a sense of unbearable want. Yet, he simply chuckled and pecked your lips once comfortingly, making you ease up a bit before he discarded his open shirt finally, but you remembered your hands tied up so you couldn't touch him.
Just as you were willing to give in to complete vulnerability and beg for Jimin, he listened to your beseech and bent down to your stomach, keeping strong, romantic eye contact. Kissing his way to the hem of your adorned underwear, one hand had already made it to the middle of your legs, rubbing there directly. You inhaled sharply while the other followed slowly down your sides, squeezing along the way before latching his fingers on the side of your panties, coaxing shivers out of you. In order to heighten this feeling, you tried moving your legs further apart, only for them to be pushed back inwards by Jimin.
You sighed aloud, though a part of you already knew he would not give you what you wanted so easily. He wanted to hear you whine his name in pleasure in prolong till even he could no longer stand it and cave in. But, as for now, he was happy to tease you. The combination of sliding his hands up and down your legs, his warm breath on your lower stomach, his palm massaging your clothed area in circles in varying pressures drove you completely insane that holding back now would almost be a crime.
"Mgh..ha Jimin, please stop"
"Mh, do you really want me to stop sweetheart?"
"No." You hissed harshly, knowing he was pushing at your buttons, "I want you to hurry up"
As if he took offence to this, he spoke up again, pressing his palm harder against your heat, feeling you soaked "You want me to? Or do you..." 
"Need" You swallowed quick, "I need you to h-hurry up, p-please ah" 

  Surprisingly heeding to your plead, he pulled down your underwear, throwing it somewhere carelessly.

    A cool, relieving breeze hit you for a split second before you felt that same warmth again as Jimin pecked down your thighs before those luscious, plump lips finally met your centre. All your other senses halted, attention focused in only one area that was being worked on with such simple movements, but resulted in an electrifying feeling that can only be described as pure, and utter bliss.
From bitting your lips, a sudden moan escaped, and before you could get used to the sensation of just his lips puckered down there, he glided his tongue directly up your slit. Gasping, you could feel his cheeky smile before he went forth with his work, going at an increasingly vigorous pace. Your legs drifted apart, this time not being held back, increasing the pleasure you felt. His tongue shoved against you completely, the warm feeling making you stifle a whimper as he went up and down or deeper in or farther away.