ONE. The World Cup

chapter one.

the world cup🦋✨📘🪄

the world cup
🦋✨📘🪄

ELECTRA FOLLOWED AFTER IRIS THROUGH THE CROWDS AT THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP NAVIGATING BETWEEN THE CROWD OF WIZARDS. Who had ditched their spectacularly horrific attempts at dressing at muggles and now dressed in a way that was considered normal for the wizards of the world. So they all piled into the massive stadium to watch the best quidditch players in the world face off to win the trophy.

So Iris's hand was holding Electra's so they didn't get lost making their way through the stadium towards their seats. Andrew was already there, being a higher up in the International Magical Cooperation and Magical Games and Sports division (which is such a long name, both Electra and Iris mess it up every single time). Andrew had good seats basically where The Minister was.

They keep climbing up a flight of stairs after flight of stairs. Electra stopped counting after ten flights. Could they have not put lifts in? They have them at the ministry.

So as Electra followed after Iris her hair was pulled into space buns and she had an Irish flag painted on her face done by Iris. Iris had her hair plaited and her own Irish flag painted on her cheek by Electra they showed their support for their choice of team. It was Andrew's choice.

As they neared closer to their seats wherein the massive stadium Electra was reminded of the tragedies of Secondary School. The grade A assholes. And the biggest one at Hogwarts was standing in their way. The greasy white-blonde hair of Draco Malfoy stood there a smug smile on his face as his father with his long blonde hair the same colour as his sons.

"Well put it this way," Lucius Malfoy taunted up towards where the Weasley family and friends where the superiority complex embedded deeply into every fibre of his being soaking everything he said, "If it rains...you'll be the first to know,"

Before anybody could say anything else Draco pushed his way into the conversation to attempt to be the same as his father, "Father and I are in the minister's box," Draco said desperate to prove he was better than anyone else, "By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself," he continued as they walked along.

"Don't boast Draco," Lucius reprimands his son pushing the snake-headed cane into his son's chest, "There's no need for these people," he critiques the status of another once more as the Weasley family and friends turned to leave Lucius turned his attention to one in particular. Harry Potter, the boy who lived who looked exactly like every other teenage boy except for the fact his hair was even messier than anybody else's and the lightning bolt scar on his forehead. Lucius felt the need to catch the hand of Harry with the head of his cane, "Do enjoy yourself won't you," he says a hint of danger in his voice, "While you can,"