Accident

Jumin's Point Of View

I was going home feeling the rush of excitement to see Elizabeth the 3rd. It occurred to me that no one will ever replace Elizabeth the 3rd's love to me.

It was dark and stars started to light on the sky. I looked at the window watching the places that we've passed through. It feels calming with the relaxation and coldness.

Then I saw what happened.

I saw Zen driving his motorcycle on fast speed and crashed on a tree. I immediately stopped Driver Kim and ran all the way to Zen who looked at me with pain. I contacted the ambulance to get here as soon as possible.

The helpers took Zen to the hospital right away. I couldn't help but tell the others what happened. So, I entered the chat room right away.

----

-Jumin Han entered the chat room-

Jumin Han: I want to inform
something here.

Jumin Han: It seems like no
one is here....

Jumin Han: If any of you all
have free time, please look out
for Zen.

Jumin Han: I was going home
when I saw himself got crashed
on a tree with his motorcycle.

Jumin Han: Y/N, if you read this,
I recommend you to be the one to
take care of Zen.

Jumin Han: I will have to go now.

-Jumin Han left the chat room-

I followed the ambulance and checked Zen from afar. I asked Assistant Kang to take care of Elizabeth the 3rd while I'm gone. Seeing Zen weak and glum body made my heartache a little that Y/N will be more depressed.

After cleaning all his wounds. I urged myself to enter the room and saw him looking at me with his pale face.

"Didn't V and Rika told you to stop riding a motorcycle with fast speed?" I said sighing at the glare at his face.

"Are you finally happy that I look like this? Looking pale and weak?" He said.

I gave him a cold glare and sat on the chair as far away from him. I played with my gloves to calm myself.

"Shut your mouth and explain to me why you did it" I said

"It's none of your business" He said.

"Its my business" I sighed once more "You are lucky that I saved you from that accident or you would've never been here, it's already late and no cars passed by."

Zen went quiet, he looked like he was doubting something. "Just my stress reliever, that's all"

"I doesn't seem like 'that's all'" I said.

"If you didn't even hugged Y/N in the first place, this would've never happened!" Zen barked.

"You misunderstood the situation" I said "I saw Y/N crying on the entrance of where you work, do you want her to stand there crying in public and let me watch her cry embarrassingly with no help?"