Ignorance

Third Person's Point Of View

The alarm rang. Y/N woke up feeling numb, her eyes were puffy and red from crying last night.

I feel like Zen and I's friendship is no longer alive. Y/N thought. She rose from her bed and did her daily routine. Her breakfast was bacon and eggs since she doesn't have the appetite to eat her favorite food.

Y/N took her breakfast and head over the living room, sat on the couch and opened the TV. It appears Y/N, Jumin and Zen were in the news.

"Today, a video went viral about Zen and Jumin Han's fight." The screen showed the video of them. Y/N seeing herself in the video made her feel so uncomfortable. "The reason from this scene is that they were fighting over a lady named Y/N L/N, who works on the GYD Entertainment and blah blah blah blah blah-" Y/N took the remote and turned off the TV. Her phone was buzzing a lot of times now that she hastily pressed the green icon.

"Hello?" Y/N said.

"Y/N!! It's been days you haven't been online on the messenger!! Jumin and Zen fought because of you!? Oh my god they're having an intense fight on the messenger!" Yoosung panicked and kept stuttering.

"Oh it's you Yoosung, I'm sorry if I haven't been online for a while now" Y/N said "What are they fighting about right now?"

Yoosung hesitated "They're fighting because Zen cannot accept that you and Jumin were hugging! Jaehee is trying to calm Zen but Seven isn't even helping and kept making dad jokes!" Yoosung said.

"Alright...I'll go and stop them...if I can" Y/N said and hung up. She went to the messenger

-Y/N entered the chat room-

Jumin Han: If it wasn't
for you, this would've
never happened at all.

ZEN: Jerk ass! It was
also your fault! You
are secretly hanging
out with her!

Jumin Han: What's so
wrong about hanging
out with her? I suggest
you should calm down
and stop your jealousy.

Jaehee Kang: Zen please
calm down! Fighting will
not solve this situation!!

707: Which bear is the
most condescending?

707: A PAN-DUH!

[Note: I do not own this dad joke at all, credits to the dad owner and to Google]

Jaehee Kang: Luciel,
you are not helping!!

ZEN: Nobody cares about
your jokes Seven!

707: