Prologue

Y/N's Point Of View

A start with my new job being as a dancer, my dreams come true.

I looked at the time on my watch and it said that it was 8:00 a.m. I grabbed my bag and head to the company that my new job will be starting.

As I entered the building, I saw Zen's new poster for his new role in a new musical. I smiled on how much time he progressed to be a professional musical actor during his escape from his family. That's the time I never saw him again.

I saw my reflection on a mirror and wondered, will he remember me?

I stopped wondering when someone came up to me and said "You must be Y/N L/N, the director is waiting for you" It must be the assistant.

The assistant gestured me to come to the director's office. She knocked on the door and a very light voice said to come in. The assistant opened the door and let me walk in first.

"Ah! I've been expecting you~!" The director was a girl. "Y/N L/N right? It is very nice to meet you! I'm your director Ashlie" Ms. Ashlie seems to be a very cheerful person. I expected that my director might be a scary man giving me work already.

"I expect you will be a great dancer or otherwise there's no reason you should be here" Ms. Ashlie said giving me a creepy smile. "Our best dancer will teach you the steps for the new song you will be performing, find a girl named Clara" Ms. Ashlie smiled more. "Off you go! I still have work to do!" She gestured us to leave.

I followed the assistant to the practice room and I saw a girl with a black crop top and shorts. She has a very thin body that her weight must be only 20-30 kilograms. She looked at me and gave me a glare. I'm starting to think me and this girl will not get along.

"Clara, this is the new girl I was talking about, please be nice to her and DON'T let her quit her job just like last time with you and Diana!" The assistant said.

"Nice to meet you, my name is-" I was cut off by Clara which was really rude for her to do.

"Yeah yeah! Yo Assistant Lica! Buy me my favorite food!" Clara said to the assistant and threw her 2 dollars.

"Clara I told you I am not your assistant! Buy your food yourself!" Assistant Lica said and slammed the door.

Clara sighed and I was not happy from what she did "That's rude you know" I said and she gave me a weird look and started to burst out of laughter.

"I was just joking you know? Just to get that assistant pissed off" She chewed her gum "Plus, don't talk to me like that or I will not teach you those steps of that song and let you embarrass the whole crowd"

I gulped "Fine...I won't talk back, now what is the song we are gonna use?"

"[Your favorite song (a song that isn't sad or calming because how will you even dance with that?)]" Clara said.

"Oh alright, when are we starting...?" I asked feeling a bit happy since I know that song. Clara gave me an evil smirk and went to the middle of the room.

"We will start now and wait!" She scared me by clapping her hands so loud "I'm not gonna repeat the steps so good luck!" She went to the speaker and played [Favorite Song].

I went behind her and followed the steps she did without waiting for me. It's a good thing I have a good memory otherwise I would literally fail my first ever so job. The music ended and Clara looked at me shock that I mastered the steps.

Her evil nasty smirk turned into a sweet smile. "I guess I have mistaken doubting you eh?" She said and sat down. She offered me to sit beside her and I did. "This is what I do when new comers like you came here, I make myself like an enemy first to you because I don't like people coming here like it's just a piece of cake" She continued and sighed.

"So...you wanted them to feel like they can still do their job even if an enemy is there being negative to them?" She looked at me and nodded.

"It's just that...Ms. Ashlie has been stressed out finding new dancers but none of them was good enough, our last new comer just like Lica said, we caught her making out with one of our gifted dancers. Ms. Ashlie fired them both since we aren't allowed to date anyone here or we'll get distracted"

"Oooh! So that's why I read that there are no romantic dances in here" I said

"Yeah" Clara said "Anyway, are you a fan of this actor Zen?" She went to her bag and took a poster from it.

"Oh him? I guess so, he's more likely a childhood friend of mine but we aren't talking anymore" I said and Clara looked at me like she is about to burst into many questions.

"You have to tell me what he looks like before! He must be such a cutie when he's little!" Clara said fangirling over my childhood friend.

"I do have a photo of him..." I went to my bag to get my phone and looked at the photos "I actually saved this so we can reunite again" I showed her the photo of Zen and me when we were little.

"How adorable you two are!" Clara said and squealed.

"Heh thanks I guess" I said. The two of us were busying having a conversation about Zen until a knock disturbed us. Assistant Lica came in looking shocked as ever.

"Assistant Lica? What's up?" Clara asked getting up.

"I need to speak with Ms. Y/N" She said and gestured me to leave the room. I followed her and closed the door. We both went to her office and she handed me my I.D. She sat on her chair and smiled at me.

"You're lucky Ms. Y/N because one of the most famous directors here talked with Ms. Ashlie and choose you to be Zen's dancing instructor" She said. I widen my eyes and felt excitement coming to me. "According to Ms. Ashlie, she was going to pick Clara for it but when she saw your moves on the CCTV, she was on bewilderment and picked you" She said

"I can't believe it! I'm meeting Zen! My childhood friend!" I said.

"Better get ready then because you will be meeting them in 1 p.m." She said and I can't believe it, I hugged her and told her to say thanks to Ms. Ashlie and told the news to Clara.

"No way! You have to get me his autograph! And take a picture as well! Good luck!" Clara smiled and pushed me out of the room with my bag.

I looked at the time and saw it was 11:46 a.m. I have to get lunch first. I left the building and smiled as I look at the blue sky.

"Zen, Here I come!"