A Date

Y/N's Point Of View

I woke up hearing the birds chirping outside the window. I opened my eyes and let the light from the sun pain my eyes. I sat up on my bed and realized that it wasn't actually my bed nor my room. I looked around and the whole room was white which means i'm in a hospital. My memory came back and I remembered what happened during my first performance.

I felt something on my hand, it was warm and soft. I looked at the figure who was holding my hand the whole time. It was Zen sleeping while our hands are intertwined. He must've looked out for me the whole night.

When I let go of his hand, he started to groan and eventually...he woke up. His eyes opened and rubbed it with his hands. Once he looked at me, he went red and sat up straight. "Y/N! I didn't know you were awake now! How are you feeling?" He said.

"I feel better now" I gave him a weak smile "I don't want to talk about this but...how was the performance?" The answer must be bad based on Zen's sad face.

He gently took my hand and caressed it. "It was a disaster...Ms. Ashlie went mad and stopped it. Seven and I found you unconscious on a dark room and that's all" He said. I sighed and collapsed on the bed again

"If only I haven't drank that poisoned water this would've not happened" I said "I might've died if I wasn't brought to the hospital that fast"

"I'm glad you're fine now, the doctor said that you can leave after lunch" He said and suddenly took his bag revealing a/an [Favorite Sandwich] and water "Here is your breakfast" He handed it to me.

"That's sweet of you..." I said and broke the sandwich into two pieces and handed him one "You must've stayed here the whole night so you eat up too" I said but more likely a demand.

"Only if you feed me" He said and smirked. I felt myself blushing.

"No, eat it yourself" I said "You are not a baby" He pouted and ate it.

After that, Zen and I talked about things to get to know more. Seeing him smile is my happiness. Time passed and Zen has to leave for his work.

So sudden, an unknown number [not Saeran] texted me.

"Why didn't you dine with me?" It said. Wrong number perhaps?

---

You must be mistaken, I haven't
been invited to dinner yesterday

Nonsense, I contacted your
director to eat dinner with me

Erm...my director? Ms.
Ashlie Elaface?

Yes

Then...who are you?

Hm? It's me Jumin Han

  Eh!?
I'm so sorry Jumin! I was
in the hospital yesterday...

What happened?

Something just went bad

Okay, then would you go
dine with me later?

Sure! Tell me what time and
i'll head there!

Nonsense, I will let Driver
Kim take you

Oh okay

Be sure to be ready at 7

---

"What is this a date?" I said and sent him a thumbs up emoji "Nah, maybe he just want to invite dinner"

After waiting for 3 hours, it was finally 12 and I am free from the hospital. I went back home and heard that Ms. Ashlie let me rest for a few days until I go back to work.

I ate chicken soup for lunch, I lost my appetite when I saw the picture of me and Clara. I deleted it of course. I got bored so I went to read the messages from the RFA.

-chatroom-

Yoosung: My professor gave me an F again! T_T

707: Then study lolol

---

I sighed and stopped reading the messages. Perhaps I got too lazy. I'm not close with these people so I won't talk with them.

"I'll just take a walk for now" I said to myself and left the house. I walked to the park where children are mostly there playing. I saw Yoosung on the way, he seemed to be busy with his phone- Oh god he's about to get hit by a car! I ran to Yoosung and pulled him away from the car that just passed us.

"Hey- Y/N?" Yoosung said.

"You're about to get hit by a car! Stop texting when you're walking!" I said.

"How do you know I was texting?" He asked looking suspicious at me.

"Umm because I'm in the chat room too? You said you just got an F from your professor" I said

"Oh right!" He looked embarrassed "Thanks for saving me...! I'll be sure to look where I'm walking"

"I guess you're walking home now from school?" I asked.

He nodded "I still have LOLOL to play but my professor gave me a bunch of homework" He pouted

"How about I help you with your homework?" I asked. I wanted to know Yoosung more so that's all I can do and help his homework.

"Really!?" His eyes sparkled "Thank you so-no! I should be doing it- but I do wanted you to help me..." He said

"I'm not gonna DO your homework, I'm just gonna help you with it but not dictating the answer" I said

"Oh" He murmured to himself "Okay! Then help me tomorrow! Here's my address!" He texted the address and said goodbye since he has to play the game LOLOL.

I looked at the time and saw it was 6:00p.m., I should be getting ready and dressed up formally.

As I went back to my house, I took my favorite color dress and did my hairstyle, I'm not much that fond of makeup so I did a bit of it to look nice and pretty. Alright! It's time to go!

I waited outside my house for Mr. Kim, Jumin's driver. I saw his car and went inside. After a few minutes, I finally arrived to a VERY expensive restaurant.

I walked inside the place and saw Jumin using his phone. I approached him and smiled "Hey Jumin!"

He looked up and smiled at me (more like a smirk). He stopped using his phone and focused on me.

"Hello Y/N, shall we start taking our orders?"