MITSURI KANROJI | FLUFF

mitsuri kanroji / reader
tw: reader is in love w mitsuri's tiddies cause who isnt.

[lowercase intended]
-

[name] stirred in her sleep, hand reaching beside her and squeezing, usually, she'd find a nice squishy boob waiting for her.. but not today? she opened her eyes to see if mitsuri was in bed, like always. mitsuri would be asleep, drool slipping down her cheek and the smell of food would always wake her up. [name] thought mitsuri would've been in the bathroom.

she shifted around to her right and saw a little yellow sticky note folded on her phone. [name] grabbed the post-it note and tried reading the cursive in blue pen:

morning honeybun!

mwah, good morning! i'm sorry you couldn't wake up with a handful of my left boob (why is that the boob you always grab??) BUT, i have a surprise for you! read your messages! <3

[name] smiled at mitsuri's habit of calling her 'honeybun', [name] found it very endearing. she put the sticky note back on the bedside table and opened her phone. the black screen turned into mitsuri's face with a flower situated in her hair, her homescreen was arguably [name's] favorite photo of her girlfriend (but then again,, she loved every photo of mitsuri.)

[name] had three new messages that were sent an hour ago:

[name]! if you're seeing this, that means your awake! :D good morning!!

get out of bed already!! i left a water bottle (NOT A NEW ONE cause you always leave half-filled water bottles around the house >:() and your pill packet next to it!

drink that and come to the kitchen, if you hurry, i'll let you have your fill of morning boob. <3

[name] slapped her cheeks to wake up and jumped out of bed. she popped the powder pill out of the plastic encasing of six that two were already taken out of and swallowed it down with a mouthful of water. [name] stretched her body and felt her bones pop and her body feel a little less fatigued.

[name] opened the bedroom door and saw mitsuri shaking a whipped cream can and spurting the cream into her mouth, getting some on the corners of her mouth. "'ey humee! (hey honey!)"

"good morning mitsuri." mitsuri swallowed the mouthful of the cream.

"i made some waffles for you! i know they're your favorite, i even added the powdered sugar that you really like, so it's real sweet!" mitsuri slid the plate of waffles to [name].

"thank you hon," [name] smiled, "but i see something even more sweet." [name] grabbed mitsuri's waist and pushed her lips against mitsuri's, mitsuri tasted like whipped cream and strawberries.

mitsuri put her hands on [name's] shoulders and pushed her away, "you're.. horny.." mitsuri's eyes turned to slits. "well.. yeah. 'course i am, do i really have to remind you of how many times you've woken up with your tit in my mou-"

"nonono.. you don't have to remind me," mitsuri's cheeks rapidly reddened. "i've already lost count-"

"well, if memory serves me right.. it's been.." [name counted on her fingers, hands curling every time she counted ten.

"twenty times??"

"how do you even remember?!"

yo, here's the mitsuri oneshot i promised. i don't know whats with me and my strawberries and cream and horny reader roll im on right now.. but i would love me some mitsuri tiddie rn.. 😔😔 and reader is kind of modeled by me as i too, leave half empty water bottles around the house and my grandma always nags me to finish the bottle..

love u all, stay safe and put on your masks (if you don't like wearing masks, pretend you're in obanai cosplay since he wears a mask too)