TANZEN - SMUT

ZENITSU AGATSUMA 
+
TANJIRO KAMADO

  tw: bottom zenitsu. top tanjiro.
slight aftercare ig.

"H - hoh! god.. I bet you're loving this.. being pounded by my cock." Tanjiro brushed Zenitsu's ear with his tongue and his cock pushed in and out of him at a fast pace. Tanjiro's rough hands firmly grasped the blonde's slender waist and occasionally smacked his ass, leaving a red imprint of his hand.

His back was arched beautifully, his ass sticking up in the air and his face was smushed against a pillow, covered in sweat and drool. Zenitsu's cheeks were a bright red, and tears were pooling in his eyes in pure ecstasy. Tanjiro tugged his head back by his hair and slid his tongue in the blondes mouth, pulling him into a sloppy kiss.

Tanjiro's pace began to get sloppier by the second, and his grip on Zenitsu's waist tightened drastically. Zenitsu was sure that Tanjiro was closing in on his orgasm.

"K - Keep going.. f - fuck! Just like that.." Zenitsu felt like the knot in his stomach was getting tighter and tighter as Tanjiro kept pounding the hell out of him. The unexpected spanks felt like sparks of electricity shocking all of the nerves in his body. His eyes rolled so far back as Tanjiro found Zenitsu's sweet spot. Tanjiro's final push against Zenitsu's sweet spot made him scream in pleasure as he rode out his orgasm.

"H - Hah.. Was I too rough? That was a loud scream.." Tanjiro pulled out of Zenitsu and plopped down onto the sweat covered sheets. He drew circles on his back as a means to calm him down and comfort him.

"No.. I'm fine.. but good lord, you must've been frustrated. That was a rather rough session." Zenitsu wiggled into Tanjiro's arms and snuggled up against his warm body. He sniffed Tanjiro and immediately smelt sweat and sex- which he didn't mind at all, he actually quite liked it -and smiled against his shoulder.

"Sorry. Well, I'm tired. I'm going to sleep."

"Wait! You're not going to wash up? Y - You're all sticky.."

"Too lazy.. Now c'mon, sleep with me."

i threw this together quickly and also wrote this half asleep so i apologize if there are any mistakes or if it's really sloppy.. now i'm going to bed, i'm tired bro. (i wrote this at 3:19 am) (also thank you so fucking much for 10k i swear, i dont deserve all this. i wrote this as like.. a special type of thing as i dont ever post character x character ever on this book, but i may do more. idk)

-mia