ZENITSU AGATSUMA | FLUFF

| CALL ME SOON 'KAY | FLUFF |        | FEMALE | WORD COUNT: 484 |

        | FEMALE | WORD COUNT: 484 |

( REQUESTED BY: @NostalgicRiverShadow )

                               ——

The bell jingled as the door opened allowing Zenitsu to walk into the cozy bookstore, the store had the slight smell of coffee and books, obviously. The bookstore was somewhat empty, save for the few college students working on projects for school and other adults browsing the vast variety of books, from non-fiction to horror novels. Zenitsu wasn't looking for an exact book, he was just looking for a good, entertaining book as he had already finished all the books he owned at home.

"Hello, Hello! Welcome to the store! Are you looking for a specific book? or maybe some recommendations?" A young lady with long chestnut hair greeted Zenitsu with a warm smile as he stepped into the bookstore.

Zenitsu declined her generous offer and walked past the counter and into the fiction section. His attention was always drawn to fiction books when he entered libraries or bookstores, he found the faux worlds the author's wrote very entrancing. He enjoyed the feeling of immersing himself in the character's life and imagining that he was apart of their world. There were bookshelves chock full of fiction books, they all looked very interesting, but he found a certain book that caught his eye. Zenitsu's hand reached for the book and-

"Hey! I grabbed the book first." The female voice said beside Zenitsu, her hand was gripped the spine of the book and his hand was right on top of hers. The little lady's voice was firm and sounded a little angry.

"N - No, I did." He tried take the book from her hands, the book was being pulled back and forth like the rope in a tug of war game. This little 'game' went on for a bit until the short lady was able to overpower Zenitsu's tugs and quickly scurried away to the cashier at the front of store. Zenitsu was right on her tail.

——
"That'll be twenty dollars, miss." The same lady that greeted Zenitsu was tending to the lady with the book they were previously fighting for. She grabbed her wallet and gave her a twenty dollar bill then ripped a piece of paper from her small notepad, she wrote in a blue ink pen that she found in her purse and folded the paper, slipping the note paper in the inside of the book.

The short lady surprisingly spun around and handed the book over to Zenitsu. She gave Zenitsu a quick wink and sped out of the bookstore. He flipped through the book until he found the page where the note was slipped in.

For the guy I fought with for this book,

Call me soon, 'kay? (xxx-xxx-xxxx)

- [Y/N] [L/N]

▸ 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
end note: hihi, i found this idea while flipping through pinterest and i really liked it (the handle was @/silversiren16 on tumblr)