TANJIRO KAMADO | SMUT

(SMUT) / (MALE)

(SMUT) / (MALE)

-

"H - Holy fuck."

His words came out in heavy pants, sweat traveling down his sweltering forehead and down his rose red cheeks.

"H - Hah!"

His thumb ran over his slit and he trembled violently.

"P - Please, keep going.."

He imagined you, [name], deepthroating him. Your plump, soft lips wrapped around his cock. Head traveling up and down slowly, [eye color] eyes keeping eye contact with Tanjirō's wine red eyes, swirling with lust, spittle dripping down the sides of your lips and down your chin. He could feel your tongue swirling around his hardened private, licking every single vein and crevice, leaving nothing unnoticed.

He was able to picture you and him, in your bedroom, with no one around. He kept trying to keep his loud groans down, but with him imagining you sucking him, it was deemed rather hard to do. He saw your hand, pumping up and down your own cock, legs shaking a bit from all the stimulation, large amounts of pre-cum dripping down your slick fingers and all onto your sheets.

"[name], f - fuck!"

Tanjirō balled up his sheets in his hand, gripping them tightly. He kept chasing his release, tightening his hold on his cock and trying to stimulate himself and much as possible.

He pictured your nimble fingers leaving your twitching red cock and entering your hole, fingers slowly being sucked in and finding your sweet spot that always made your legs tremble and delicious moans leave your lips.

Your fingers finally found your prostate and made your body jolt violently, the jolting of your body made Tanjirō's cock slip all the way into the back of your throat-

"S - Shit! [n] - [name]!"

The imagery felt too real for Tanjirō that he finally was able to reach his release, with his cock twitching, his white fluids squirted onto his fingers and down onto his thighs. Breathing slowly, his heartbeat, slowly but surely, was slowing down when he was finally able to steady his breathing and his warm rosy cheeks were able to cool down.

FINISHED
LAST EDITED: 09 / 21 / 19

end note: so, this was a first.. by that i mean writing a lemon, also this doesn't have a proper ending, it just kinda.. ends out of nowhere. i need to practice writing decent endings, so please bare with me. :]