SHINOBU KOCHO | FLUFF

| I LOVE YOU, DUMMY | FLUFF |        | FEMALE | WORD COUNT: 449 |

        | FEMALE | WORD COUNT: 449 |

( REQUESTED BY: @Ryuuzaki18 )

——

"So, how'd the mission go?" [Y/N] took Shinobu's haori off her shoulders and hung it onto the wooden hanger, hanging it on the hook screwed into the wall. Shinobu had been exhausted from being out on a mission since the crack of dawn and barely returned home at the ungodly hours of the night.

"It went fine. The demons were really weak." Shinobu bent down and crossed her legs to sit down. [Y/N] went to go fill up a cup of water for her lover, as she looked like she needed to be rehydrated, Shinobu thanked [Y/N] for the water and chugged the water down fairly quickly.

"Actually, before I go on and ask about more details. Can I talk to you for a second?" [Y/N] was fiddling with her thumbs, her face looking seemingly nervous.

"Sure. Is there something wrong?" Shinobu pat the space in front of her.

"I'll just get straight to the point. Do you still like me? As a girlfriend.." [Y/N] sat down and had a very serious face on, though her eyes looked like she wanted to cry on the spot.

"What? Of course I do. Who said I didn't?" Shinobu responded and her tone sounded a little angry.

"N - No one did. I just thought that you lost... interest.. in me."

[Y/N] took Shinobu's slience as a sign to keep going.

"You've been rather distant lately.. and I feel like you avoid me at all costs.. and you've been hanging out with Tomioka a lot recently, and.. I don't know. I just thought that you lost feelings for me and- and-"

[Y/N]'s eyes started tearing up as she bit her bottom lip with her teeth.

"Woah. Wait a minute, you think I actually like the weirdo? I've only been with him because of missions." The butterfly pillar got up and with her cold hands, cupped her girlfriends cheeks.

"Ah? I - I thought you were-"

"Cheating on you? Yeah no way, I only love you." Shinobu leaned in and gave [Y/N] a loving kiss on the lips. [Y/N] looked relieved that she finally knew that the pessimistic thoughts that were filling her head were finally proven wrong.

"C - Can you say that again.." [Y/N] started crying with a smile on her face.

"I love you, dummy."

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
end note: hii. i made this on a whim and tried to make her a "tsundere" as requested and i dont know if this was the best representation of that.. (holy shit i was asleep the whole day and forgot to post this chapter on saturday..)