IGURO OBANAI - FLUFF

iguro obanai / reader
tw: ya'll tsundere to the max, high school, and more horny reader (kinda) 😌.

[lowercase intended]
-

"here's the meat bun you wanted. hot and toasty." [name] threw the bag to obanai, the paper bag hitting him square in his cheek. she sat down next to obanai, back pressed up to the wall and feet thrown onto her school bag.

"you didn't have to throw it in my face." obanai mumbled as he opened the scrunched up bag and pulled out a bun, steam floating in the air. "if you're going to complain you should've gone to get it yourself." [name] ripped a piece of the bun and chewed it aggressively in between her teeth.

"not complainin', just saying that you could've handed the bag to me.. not throw the hot ass bag in my face." iguro curled a finger behind his mask and pushed it down, stuffing a piece of food in his mouth.

"i mean.. you do have a hot ass, obanai." [name] joked, eyeing obanai up and down.

iguro chocked, "[name]! you know what i mean. keep up those jokes and people are going to start thinking we're together." his cheeks flared red and he looked over at the soccer team using the field.

obanai stared a little longer, seeing the girls soccer team practice. mitsuri was on the team, tight black and white shirt, thigh-hugging shorts, her shining smile on her face..

"nai- anai- obanai! are you listening?" [name] gripped his shoulder and shook him out of his trance.

"what? i was listening."

"no you weren't.. let me guess, you were staring at mitsuri? again?" [name] rose an eyebrow and her lips were curled into a smirk, she knew she was right.

"n-no! i was not." obanai looked over his shoulder, trying to not look at [name].

"were to."

"was not!"

"god, yes you were. you can't keep denying your crush on her if it's so blatantly obvious."

"i don't have a crush on her, [name]."

"oh yeah? really? then why do you keep staring at her fine ass boobs?"

"[name]!" obanai flushed. in reality, he didn't have a crush on her (wow. unbelievable). he just admired her in a strange sort of way, kind of like her other underclassmen did. "see.. you were staring. you don't turn red when you see mine.."

"thats because you're flat as fuck, [name].."

"why are you still on this whole mitsuri thing? that happened hours ago."

"'cause. i wanna know if you have a crush on her.. or anyone in general." [name] rolled the red lollipop around her mouth, tongue twirling around the candy.  [name] pointed at obanai with her candy.

"i have a crush on.. somebody."

"and that somebody", [name] took out the candy out of her mouth, "is mitsuri, am i right or am i right?"

"neither! goodness, i've denied this for ages. ever since we were kids, i have never liked mitsuri." okay, that was a lie, he's had a crush on her in junior high but then she dated shinobu from the class next door and knew that he never had a chance from the beginning. they were still dating to this day, mitsuri and shinobu were the iconic couple at school.

"really? you sure? then.. who do you have a cwushy-wushy on?"

that scared him. i mean, confessing to your childhood best friend that you magically had feelings for.. now? obanai has had a walk in the park hiding his feelings, but he's finally met an obstacle in the middle of his walk. confessing was something he never planned to do.

"someone, you don't have to know.." obanai lifted his mask and adjusted the straps to hide the slight blush he had.

"aw, c'mon! i've known you since you were an ugly purple baby! we've showered together! i've even seen your dick before!" [name] made exaggerated hand motions, clearly offended that obanai was keeping a secret from her.

"that was when we were kids, [name]. and no, i'm not telling you." obanai looked beside him at [name], her arms were crossed and the stick of the lollipop stuck out from between her lips. she was pouting while staring at the fencing of the house they walked by.

"if you won't tell me, guess i'll have to force it outta 'ya." [name] grabbed obanai's wrist with her forefinger and thumb and tugged him towards her. she pushed him against the fencing and dragged her finger down his chest.

"will you tell me now?" [name] whispered, her finger dangerously close to his belt.

obanai flared red, the mask not helping conceal anything. well.. fuck. god, i am ready to be plucked out of existence like a chicken feather..

"i-i like you." obanai blurted out, body stiff as a rock.

"hahaha! funny joke, but seriously, i wanna know." [name] laughed and clutched her stomach, the lollipop in her hand shaking erratically.

"i-i'm serious!"

"really..? how did i not know?"

"it wasn't that fucking easy.. but you're so dumb that you never caught the slip ups i've had."

"i'm not that stupid obanai! i have a higher grade in english than you!"

"oh you're pretty stupid. that english grade is only 'cause you kiss the teacher's ass and laugh at every stupid joke he makes."

"hey! his jokes are actually funny! don't diss my fa-"

"forget the grades.. what's your answer? i just confessed after years of hiding my crush."

"yes, obanai. yes, i love you too."

yo, back again with a iguro oneshot. i've finally written something that isnt tanjirou (next thing you know i write about tanjirou again LMAO). this was.. weird. i wrote this while on the toilet and at 4 AM so the story's probably confusing as fuck, sorry about that.

also about the requests, i will try to write some of them. i'm not very good with requests as sometimes i have to pull things outta my ass to finish some, so bare with me on those.

love u lots, wash your hands.