SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA | FLUFF

(FLUFF) / (FEMALE)

( @_azeire_ )

-

"Hey, wake up, you big oaf."

Sanemi's eyes opened slowly, he looked around and saw that he was in a bed of sorts. A stool sat right beside him and [Name] was mixing a steaming mixture.

"Finally, you woke up. I was worried you wouldn't wake up again.."

Your voice was a mere whisper. Your cheeks looked like they were still shiny from the tears you shed a couple minutes ago. Your eyes seemed so tired and your head felt like a bowling ball.

"Hah? Where the fuck am I?"

"Doofus, where do you think you are? You're in Shinobu's house. Also don't move, you're injured."

"I'll move if I fucking want to!"

Sanemi tried to sit up straight and immediately plopped back down, hitting the feather pillow hard.

"I told you not to move. Now, here, eat. It's oatmeal one of the chefs made."

A hand carved wooden spoon found it's way into Sanemi's mouth. The oatmeal tasted cinnamon-y and it seemed like there was a mixture of fruit mixed in. He was given big spoonfuls of oatmeal until the bowl was empty.

"Now, I know you hate Shinobu's medicine because it tastes gross but drink it. It'll help with a bit of the soreness. The more severe wounds were already treated by Aoi and the cute kids."

"Bleh! Disgusting, I swear she needs to learn how to make her medicines taste better."

[Name] smiled, she was glad that Sanemi was back to normal. Not the sleeping, quiet and injured Sanemi. She didn't notice but she began tearing up and a small tear fell.

"Woah, woah. You're crying"

"Huh? Oh, I guess I am. Don't worry, I'm just glad your back to normal."

The relationship between you both was weird, Sanemi was normally a loud guy that everyone seemed to hate, but with you, he was a toned down version that also cared a lot for others. The other Hashira and people in general found it sweet, a seemingly nice girl was able to tame a wild guy. In some instances, he'd even let you braid his hair and then he'd be really embarrassed because you called him cute. No one knew how you both became such good friends, but it was simple, [Name] and Sanemi were paired up on a mission and somehow bonded on the short trip.

"Are you okay? You seem really tired, no joke."

"Yeah, yeah, no I'm good."

"Why don't you sleep on one of the beds, it's not like Shinobu would care. She loves you almost as if you were her sister."

"No. I need to make sure you're healed one-hundred perc-"

"Who cares about me, just sleep. Then if you want, stay awake all you'd like."

Sanemi sounded genuinely worried for you.

"Fine, just don't go dying on me."

You climbed into one of the beds, and stretched out your hand.

"Hold my hand, I don't think I'd be able to sleep if I wasn't aware if you were alive or not."

"Alright, but you act as if Shinobu isn't here and won't wake you up if I possibly do die."

"Yeah, yeah, shush. Maybe I'm just doing it because I like holding your hand, who knows."

You giggled a bit. Your eyes closed and you went out like a light.

'because I like holding your hand, who knows?'

Sanemi was confused what you meant by that but he brushed it off. He was just happy that you went to sleep instead of worrying about him.

His hand gripped yours and he fell asleep with a rare smile.

FINISHED

end note: this might be ooc for sanemi because I don't know much about his character, but i like thinking that he has this special person that he can be calmer around, and that person is you! anyway i'm tired, i finished this at 2:51 in the morning. i hope this is decent! if you don't like it, please message me and i can fix whatever you'd like!

thank you for reading!