TOKITO MUICHIRO | FLUFF

(FLUFF) / (COLLEGE AU) / (GENDER NEUTRAL)

-

"Lord, I'm sorry I'm late Tokito!"

[Name] sat down on the wooden chair, hanging their messenger bag, filled with folders, textbooks and a laptop. They had on a crisp, white dress shirt and black dress pants.

"Ah, no. It's quite alright, I got here early on purpose so I didn't mind waiting an hour or so."

His nimble fingers floated around on the keyboard, clicking letter keys with amazing speed. His blue eyes traced back and forth on his computer, squinting time to time.

"What are you writing?" They leaned forward a little and pulled the screen back a little.

"It's the paper for Ms. Anderson, you know, the foreign teacher from America."

"Oh yeah! Isn't she the new teacher that filled in Mr. Shinogi?" They plopped back down onto the wooden chair, pulling their laptop out of their bag.

"Do you want anything? My treat!" [Name] waved their packed wallet in between two fingers in front of Muichiro's eyes, a shit-eating grin plastered on their face.

"A flat white, and a cookie while your at it."

"Hey! Are you copying what I order?"

"No, this is the first time I've gone to a coffee shop with you, [Name]. We usually stay in my dorm, as your dorm is always messy."

'Gah! Low blow there Muichiro!!'

"Okay, Okay, I get it. You don't need to diss me and my piss poor cleaning skills. I'm getting the drinks. One flat white with a chocolate chip coming right up. I'll make sure they're made with love and care."

Walking away, figure slightly slumped, his fingers continued to type away speedily.

——

"Here you go. A flat white, with a chocolate chip cookie for you."

"Thank you Miss!"

[Name] grabbed the teal ceramic cup and the brown paper bag with the sweet cookie inside.

"Hey, Hey. I'm back with your drink."

"Thank you."

Muichiro smiled. He had a large sweet tooth, especially for cookies, they were his favorite.

"Anywho. You suggested to go to this coffee shop because you said that you had something to tell me?"

Muichiro looked directly into your eyes, munching on the chocolate-y goodness that was the cookie. Why you brought him to the coffee shop completely flew past head, you tried to calm your nerves with walking over to the shop that you totally forgot.

"Oh! Yeah, I - I was going to tell you s - something, totally forgot."

"Why are you stuttering so much? Something wrong?"

A friendship of about, 5 years, could've been ruined with a couple words. Were you ready? Did you want to tell him? Maybe he wasn't even into yo-

"[Name]. Hey, snap out of it. Stop beating around the bush and tell me."

You didn't even notice that you spaced out and found Muichiro's fingers snapping in front of your face.

"Shit sorry, I didn't mean to space out."

"I'll guess I'll be straight to the point. I - I'm in like with you!"

You blurted out. Luckily, not many customers were around but you sure did catch the attention of the workers.

"In like with you?"

He giggled at your mess up.

"I - I didn't mean to say that, I meant to say I'm in love with you. I have been for a year or so, but I decided to tell you now, I guess.."

[Name] felt so embarrassed. They botched their words and said like instead of love like a weirdo. Thumbs under the table, fidgeting, they were blushing like a madman.

"I do too."

"What? Y - You're joking, r - right? This is some sick joke you're playing right? W - Why didn't you mention it sooner, I wouldn't have been stressing and sweating like a pig if I knew."

"I just thought that you were interested in someone else and I had no chance, so I kept my mouth shut."

"Wh - What? I've dropped so many hints that practically all our friends know! You really are clueless huh?"

You stood up and hugged Muichiro's tiny body. Feeling his soft blue hair against your cheek and relishing in the moment.

You and him, hugging. You wished that it would last forever.

FINISHED

end note: i hope you like this? i spent way too long trying to see how i could fit in the whole confession thing into this, haha. i also changed my format a bit, i added a new font that i'm not addicted to so i hope you like it as much as i do! <3

thank you so much for reading!!