Chapter 14- lost without you

Natsu felt weak. His chest was paining more then it did when a bullet pierced through his heart. Every second he thought about her he wanted to die. He even got a knife and held it to his chest at one point. The only thing stopping him from stabbing himself were the other people he loved. Lucy wasn't the only thing he loved.

Natsu had fallen asleep crying. Erza had tried to walk into his office, but he had locked the door. Even the mighty Titania couldn't kick the steel in forced doors down. Day became weeks and Natsu still didn't leave his office. His hair was all over the place he smelt like a rotten egg. His facial hair was over grown. He looked pityful.

Natsu had to get out. Even if it were only to drink away his sorrows. Her ran his hand though his hair and went for a quick shower. He used to stay at his office over night before he met Lucy. Everything he needed was right there. Natsu walked out with his hands in his pockets and a dark Aruna still around him.  no one dared to even look his way. The whole Mafia was down after Lucy left. She may have been scary, but she was the light of the Mafia.

Nothing was the same without her. At first they all feared her and barely talked to her, but on day Levy approached her. After that they became best friends and Everyone in the Mafia saw how kind she was. As long as you weren't her enemy she was like one of the best people you could be around. Not only was she the best person to be around she would make you the best person you have ever been. She could make anyone smile. The Mafia really needed that. Not a single soul in there was smiling.

Natsu walked to the closest bar. Once he got there he went Straight to the bar. He sat down without looking at the lady. "Give me your strongest" the lady nodded. Even she could feel the immense sadness coming from around him. Soon after the lady came back and placed the drink Infront of him. He took it and chugged it down. He slammed in on the counter and asked for another. He kept on going and going. There was no need for him.

The lady was getting worried and when he asked for the best drink she said no. This got Natsu more mad. "Give me the dam drink!!!" He yelled at her. She quivered in fear and did as he said.  Natsu had never yelled or at least never raised his voice that loud at a woman. Normal he would apologize, but he just didn't feel like it. He didn't feel like doing anything, but drowning his sorrows.

Natsu kept drinking untill he was todally waited. Natsu was a very well known man. Everyone knew who he was and what happened to him. Of course people felt bad, but this was also their opportunity to take him down. Natsu was the leader of the strongest Mafia. There was almost never a time when he was weak. It was unheard of until now.  A female smirked watching him drink. This was her chance. She had always wanted to date a rich man.

She causal sat beside him. Ordering the same as him. He glanced at her for a second, but looked back and ordered the next drink. She carefully started to move closer to him. Natsu noticed, but continued drinking. She proceeded to sit on his lap. Natsu was about to push her off when he saw her blonde hair.

"L-Lucy?" He was drunk and all he could see was her blonde hair. The lady smirked it was her chance "yes baby it's me" she turned around and kissed him. He happily kissed back and grabbed her waist. "I missed you" kissed down her neck. "I missed you too" She giggled. She got off him and pulled him to a near by Rio pinning him on a wall. Kissing his neck gently.

Natsu let her do her thing, but as soon as she tried to take off his top he caught her hand. "Baby what are you doing?~" he throw her hand away "your not Lucy" he completely sobered up. He was so full of angry, but not all of it was detected at the girl. She backed away scared, knowing what he could do. "I am not going to hurt you" she reassured her. She sighed in relief "how did you know? I thought you were drunk?" He smirked proudly "I know my lucy, she does giggle and her kisses are rough"

The lady smiled a little "I'm sorry" he smiled and nodded before walking out back to his office. The whole time he was walking there his mind kept going back to Lucy. For that short period of time he was free from her beautiful smile. He shock his head, but it didn't work. Every little thing reminded him of her.

As for Lucy she gave up on getting out. The had know everything about her. There was no escape for her. At least they gave her a nice room. All though there was nothing in it that she could use to escape. The only reason she was allowed a nice room was because if she didn't like it she would work extra hard to get out. The people keeping her had been watching her from the time of her mother's death.

Everything she did she was being watched. Lucy was lying on her bed thinking of Natsu. She missed him and she had come to realise that he shouldn't have to suffer because of his family. Not like she did. Lucy sighed and got up holding her stomach. When a man walk in with a devilish smirk. "It's time you know the truth"

"I think the hardest person to love is yourself."