Chapter 11- Mafia

"I wonder what happened to Lucy and Natsu" levy Lucy's best friend bit her nails from all the stress. Gajeel her husband held her Shoulder. "Salamander is there. He won't even let a fly touch her. Literally." He placed his right hand over her stomach and rubbed circles on it. "Plus It would hurt the baby if you stress to much." He kissed her temple.

"Flame brain really messed up. Did you see how mad she was" Gray laughed earning his a smack on the head from Titania. Her really name would be Erza. "Don't hurt me Gray~sama" Juvia cried Running to Gray to see if he was okay. "You remember what he was like before she came, Don't you?" Cana says coming out of nowhere. They all nod in response.

"I don't know how he will live if she leaves" Erza sighed. "Has anyone seen Mira?" Wendy walked up to the group. They look at her and shake their heads. "knowing her she is probably spying on them" Jallel comes in hugging Erza's waist. They all laugh a little. "Do you think he told her?" Levy ask out of nowhere. They all look at her with a sad face "I hope he does soon"

Natsu was pacing around the living room in Lucy's apartment. He was waiting to her news from Mira on Lucy's condition. His heart was beating at an unusual rate. Droplets of sweat ran down his face. Natsu heart dropped just thinking about the possibilities. His star was hurt, and he couldn't do anything.  He felt so helpless and alone. A feeling new to him.

Natsu was alone and locked him self away most of his life. When the time came he did what he need to. This time that was to get a Queen. He only picked the most suitable person. He never meant to actually fall for her. He didn't know how to love. He didn't know. He didn't know how he could ever love again, but he couldn't stop himself with her. Everytime she smiled he couldn't help, but smile himself.

Living without her would be like living without your heart, and that's not possible. Her beautiful smile and her golden hair. Oh how he wish she would smile for him again. He wished to see her golden hair dance in the wind. He wanted her to be happy. He many have always seemed happy around people, but he never was. He had always felt as if he was missing a part of him. Now that he had finally found that part he wasn't going to lose it.

Natsu mind was replaying all their happy moments together. All the time she save him. Every moment he spent with her was a blessing from God. He lived the woman to death. Let's just say that might be the problem. As you many know not all fairy tales have a happy ending. "...su ..tsu Natsu!" A pale hand waved frantically Infront of his face. He came back down to earth, and faced the worried looking Mira. Natsu couldn't bring himself to ask how Lucy was doing.

Mira placed a hand on his shoulder. "She's fine" Natsu let a out a breath that he didn't know he was holding. "C-can I see her?" He looked down he thought he didn't deserve to see her.  "Of course you can" Mira took her hand of his shoulder. Natsu foot steps were the only thing anyone could hear. Lucy waited for him not to sure what her wanted to talk about, but she knew one thing if he dare to ask to break up again he won't be escaping her wrath.

The door slowly creaked open. The pink head who takes in had his head hanging low. "I am sorry, Lucy" he hugged her smelling her. He was longing for her smell. It was like an addiction. She smiled and hugged him. "I am okay" she wispered. He lifted his head and had his 'working' face on. "I need to tell you something" she said in a monotone voice. Lucy new immediately that it was very important. She nodded her head a little.

Lucy listened to every he said and smiled. "Thanks for telling me" she kissed him.  Natsu felt relived that she understood where she he was coming from. At first he thought that she would be mad. Natsu kissed back. "I love you" he pulled away smiling. "I love you too...... Even if you are the biggest idiot I know" The door suddenly opened reliving a overly excited bartender. "Now you guys are all good you can prepare for your wedding!" She fangirled. Lucy laughed nervously "I forgot that was tomorrow" Natsu faked looking hurt expression.

At the Mafia the party was called off. All of Natsu and Lucy close friends were surrounding a table talking about what might of happened. Suddenly one member spoke out "I hope they break up. The blonde thinks to much of herself. She can't. Even aim" he laughed by himself. Not even a second later a knife came killer speed towards the man grazing his nose. Lucy laughed a bit "I guess you right, but I suggest you run before a actually hit you" she smirked. The man immediately ran with a liquid substance fall from his pants.

"I am back!" She yelled ignoring all the looks she was getting. All the girls that were surrounding the table jumped on her pushing her to the floor. "You're okay!" Levy cried into Lucy Shoulder. Lucy patted her head and got up. "Now I heard we have a new couple!" Lucy looked at Gray and Juvia. The both nodded. "So then what are we waiting for let's party!" The whole Mafia erroupted in cheers.  Lucy laughed and grabbed a drink.

Tomorrow she was going to stay at a hotel and with the girls to get ready for the wedding, and the day after she was finally going to get married to the man of her dreams or was she? Lucy chugged down her drink. Tonight was Juvia and Gray's night. So they were all going to get wasted. The Maifa is family after all. When a new couple is formed they all feel the joy.

"Your heart will never lie to you. That's your brain's job."