Chapter 10- Nalu fight

"we need to break up"

"What! Why?"

"We need to break up"

"Hello? I asked you a question!"

"We need to break up"

"You sound like a broken record player"

"Luce I'm sorry! I really am, but this is for the best"

"For the best! You just proposed to me! Now your telling me we should break up!"

"..."

"Your not even telling me why!"

"Cause I can't! I you won't agree to it if I do!"

"Well first of I am not going to agree to it anyway. Second it is obviously dumb if I won't agree!"

"Luce I don't want them to hurt you
.. ... .....!" ( The thing is like that because you guys can't know what he said. You will find out later!)

"Babe you know I can protect myself, and if not your there. My knight in shining armour. Plus  .... .... ... ... ........ .... ...."

"Lucy please! I don't want them to hurt you!"

"I told you I can protect myself!"

"And what if you can't? What if they get to you? What will I do? I Can't live without you!"

"Are you saying I can't protect myself!!"

"That is not what I am saying!"

"Then what are you saying!"

"That I don't want you to get hurt!"

Lucy scoffed, and walked away no long having anything to say to him. A small tear forming in the corner of her eye. Why can't he trust me? She mumbled to herself. Ever since she told him her secret. He has been like this. He has been so paranoid. This isn't the only time.

It's just that this time he went as far as asking to break up. Over some dumb threat. He has NEVER ever given into a threat. Even when it came to her or their relationship. There was something he knew and she didn't.
Lucy stormed off to the Mafia base. Natsu trailed behind her with his head hanging low a showdown cast over his eyes. On their way they passed a very angry Mira. Mira gave them one glance before continuing.

As soon as they walked in they were greeted by many happy faces. Most Mafia's would hate for a female to have the same power as a man. Fairy tail however loved being different. When Natsu announced that Lucy was to be their queen everyone was over the moon. They were not only happy for Lucy, but as well as Natsu.  He always locked himself away. He was never cold, but always pushed everyone away.

As soon as Lucy stepped foot into the Mafia the whole atmosphere changed. The usually parting Mafia were all still. Everyone could sense how angry she was. Only an idiot would approach her in this state. Not even levy her best friend would dare to come close. Lucy went to the corner of the room and sat down. She pulled out her sharp pocket knife. The knife danced around her fingers. She was barely even looking at what she was doing.

Natsu was worried. He watched her from afar to make sure she was alright. He didn't know why he bought into the threat. Normally he would have kidnapped the Bastard, and torched him to death for threatening his queen. Natsu was in the middle of his thoughts when the base doors flew open. "Stupid popsicle" Natsu muttered under his breath.

"We're dating!" An overly excited Juvia shouted. The whole Mafia forgetting about the Nalu incident. The guild of corce though a party. Everyone was dancing and drinking. Although a certain blonde haired female sat in the corner. Natsu was worried about her. Lucy's head started to hurt with all the noise. So she caught the knife shoving it back into her pocket. She was about to leave when someone grabbed her wrist.

"Let me go!" She yelled without turning around. "No" she yanked her wrist out of the persons hand and walked out of the Mafia. Natsu being the person how grabbed her as no one else would dare touch her in this state. Ran after her. A Strauss sibling following without anyone noticing. Once Lucy thought she was far enough she leaned her head on a wall. Her head was throbbing in pain, and she felt like she wanted to pass out.

"Lucy! I am sorry." Natsu shouted running towards her. Lucy rolled her eyes in annoyance. "What do you want" Lucy's head started spinning more. Natsu noticed that the colour from her skin was draining. "Luce are you okay?" He touched he cheeks. Lucy pushed his hands off "what do you want. I am fine." Natsu sighed.

"Lucy. I am sorry for what I did. It was wrong of me to think that you couldn't take care of yourself. You are an amazing and strong woman. You are my light. I don't know what I would do if I lost you. I lov............."

Lucy's vision started to get blurry, and she could no longer hear what he was saying. Her head started throbbing. Her feet felt as if they were about to give in. She didn't know how much long she could stay awake. Her body finally collapsed. Natsu caught her before she could hit the floor. "Lucy! Lucy! Wake up!" She started to shake her violently. Tears start to fall. "I am sorry! I am sorry!" He cried reputedly into her chest.

The Strauss sibling who was following them ran out from the bush. "Natsu I need you to carry her to her apartment and I will take care of her" Mira demand as she ran to the store to get the things she needed. They were unable to take her to the hospital because that is where many enemies lurked. It was the easiest place to kill their prey.  Natsu picked her up bridal style and ran to her apartment.

"Lucy I promise when you wake up I will tell you everything." He held her limp body close to him. Mira came in just seconds later carrying handful of medical supplies. With that she started working her magic.

"I've always loved the ideas of not being what people expected me to be."

The Lovley  AnimeDweep gave me the idea for this chapter! So thank you so much. You helped a lot!