Chapter 4- proposal

Natsu had gotten of his chair. He bent down on one knee. Lucy just look at him in shock. Luckily for her she didn't do anything extensive about it. Because Natsu happen to be only doing his shoes lace. Lucy felt a wave of embarassment wash over her. Natsu got of his knee and held out his hand for her to take. To his surprise she didn't expect his gesture.
He looked at her confused. A sly smirk creeped on his handsome face.

" Did you think I was going to propose to you?" Lucy's face flushed a bright pink. Instead of responding she got up out of her chair, and stormed of into the hotel. Natsu stood in his spot contemplating if he should have done that. He ran as fast as he could to the hotel, to apologize. Once he had reached their room he hesitated to open the door. What if she was still mad? What if she hated him? What is she wants to break up? Horrible thought flooded Natsu's mind.

In the end he slowly creaked the door open. He walked in. There was no sign of her. He was starting to panic. Fear started to seep in. His eyes slowly lost colour, his skin became pale and his breathes became short. He had never been in such a state before. He never wanted to be in this state again either. His heart was racing. He never thought a girl no anyone for that matter could have this effect on him. Just like the day they met Natsu was standing and watching Lucy without her knowing, Lucy was doing that  now.

Natsu's knee collapsed his hands started shaking and tears were rolling out of eyes. He felt so useless this was all his fault. A hand gently stroked Natsu's back. Natsu turned around ready to kill. His eyes soften once he laid eyes on the angle, his angle. He jumped on her like a dog who hasn't seen their owner in days. Lucy just let him embrace her, she knew he was hurting. After Natsu had taken in her sweet vanilla sent he kissed her forehead. " don't ever scare me like that again" Lucy laughed slightly. Did he really think that she was that weak?

" do you really think I am that weak?" Lucy was quite offended that he thought that low of her. " no of course not!" He Shouted almost instantly. "Then what?" Lucy asked now becoming annoyed, she still hadn't forgotten about earlier either. "I..I..I..you...you...I don't know" Natsu wanted to say something but he kept stuttering. Lucy just ripped herself out of his embrace and walked away.

Natsu sat on the floor and watched her walk into the bathroom. He blew it didn't he? Natsu knew Lucy wasn't weak infact she was strong then him when she wanted to. So why did he act like that? He couldn't seem to rap his head around his actions. On top of that he embarrassed her. It was already dark outside when Lucy had come out of the bathroom. Lucy had hoped into bed awhile ago. She wasn't asleep just yet tho. Thoughts flooded her mind as well.

When Natsu had finally hopped into bad. Although he slept the opposite end of Lucy. He was scared that she might not want to be to close to him. Lucy felt a sudden pang in her heart. She wanted to feel his warm embrace and snuggle into his bare chest. But like always she didn't give in. When her eyes started to grown heavy and she was almost a sleep warmth consumed her. She couldn't help but turn around and place her head in the one who provide her the warmth.

Natsu now knew that she was no long mad at him, but still didn't fully forgive him. It's funny they can tell each other's emotions by a single gesture. They really were soulmates. The last thing Natsu remember was her beautiful face before there was nothing but darkness.

Lucy woke up to an empty bed. It upsetted her but she let it go. When Lucy had finished her morning routine she had head to the kitchen to prepare something for herself. When she arrived a sensational smell filled her nose. Involuntary she flew to the Smell. A letter was placed by a pate of pancakes.Lucy ignored the letter and dug into the pancakes. Only after she had finished them did she see the letter. The letter read..

" good night my queen"

Lucy didn't know what to make of this. Didn't she just wake up? Lucy started to feel tired. Her eyelids were growing heavy. She was about to given in to sleep when the door burst open. 3 pairs of foot steps could be heard coming her way.  She aimlessly opened her eyes. Her body wouldn't budge. Ever muscle in her body was stiff, she couldn't even move an inch. Her head moved up and down. She was trying not to fall asleep, but I was to much her head fell to the dining table.

What fealt like a mans hand had caught her head before it had hit the kitchen table. The other people had lifted her off the chair, and place her in a van. They tied her hands behind her back, you should never underestimate her. Once they had arrived at the destination she was place on the floor her back rested on what felt like a tree. She couldn't see her eyes were blindfolded and she was still passed out.

A rush of coldness flowed though Lucy's body. Her eyes joulted open in a split second. Lucy had an imaginary tick on her forehead. Her blood was Boling. Who dare to pour ice cold water!?

Before Lucy could react Another set of foot steps was heard coming towards Lucy. Probably their leader Lucy had thought. Lucy was so not ready for what was going to happen next. The person stayed quite for a couple of seconds before he spoke.

" Lucy, I am not the romantic type, as you know. So I am going to say what is in my heart. You are my best friend, my love and my future. I never want to lose you. I have never feat this way about anyone. When I thought you got kidnapped yesterday I was devastated, I could live with my self. Because I want to stay by my side  whole life, and make you mine..." The person stop from a nervous feeling filling their heart. Lucy was to mad to even recognise the familiar voice.

"Will you marry me?" The person continued.

" No"

"Sunset are proof that endings... can be beautiful too."