Chapter 12- wedding

Sorry for not updating. I got my phone taken away and I don't like writing on my iPad. Also on a happier note I would like to thank you all for 1k reads. I can't express how happy I am.

The light shined on Lucy's face. The blonde covered her face with her pillow and turned the other side. She was just about to fall back asleep when someone burst though her door.
"Lu-chan!" Lucy turned the other way ignoring her. "Get up!" She jumped on top of Lucy. There was no way she Ould crush Lucy with her tiny body. Lucy sighed and got up looking around "where is Natsu?"

Levy sighed. "Sometimes you're so forgetful" Lucy titled her head. What was she meant to.... Her thoughts were cut of by Levy "you're getting Married today!!" Lucy eyes suddenly widened and she jumped out of bed. Lucy started to panic. Levy placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry we have everything covered" she smiled and Lucy relaxed slightly.

Lucy did her usual morning routine just without Natsu. Levy sat on the couch waiting for Lucy. Just as Lucy came out of the shower the door was on locked reveling the rest of the girl. Erza had a small celebration cake. If we're being honest here she was probably going to eat the whole thing herself. Juvia had some buns with Natsu's face. Witch was a first they normally had Gray's face. Everyone else's had nice small gifts that they had brought for Lucy.

Mira was the most excited probly more excited then Lucy. She looked like she would passout at an given moment. Little Wendy was congratulating Lucy over and over. Lucy didn't find it annoying tho she actually found it quite cute.  Levy of course was Lucy maid of honour. Wendy was her flower girl and Juvia, Erza and Mira were her bridesmaids.

The house seemed so lively and fun. Everyone seemed so happy. If only the happieness would last.

Lucy got smiled at all her friends, but then was pulled into a room to get her hair and makeup done. Lucy smiled at herself. She was never one for make or fancy things, but she couldn't lie she looked hot!

Her makeup

Her hair

Lucy smiled a little

Lucy smiled a little. She had never liked big fancy things. So of course their wedding was a small wedding with only their closed friends. They weren't having it in a church either.
Lucy wanted to have it somewhere magical. It took a while, but in the end they choose the beach. It was magical and had everything they wanted. It was a place that you didn't have to dress all fancy as well.