Chapter 16

*On a set (Korea)*

"Good job today." My manager Bang Si-Hyuk announced.  Over these months I've seen a lot more of him. I have finished my entire album and have started shooting a couple M/V's. I am set to debut on January 1st. I have to do some press this week. Mostly news, radio, tv shows, and social media. 

Speaking of social media, I have an official everything now. I don't run any of them, of course, except for the occasional verified twitter post. The dress code has also been enacted. I can't step out of the house without my signature shade of azure blue. After filming I slipped into a comfortable outfit.

 After filming I slipped into a comfortable outfit

*New York City, New York*

These pasts months have been crazy. Not just for me, but for BTS too. In the past months they have released Love Yourself: Her, topped the charts in the U.S. (top 10), announced BT21, launched their Love Myself campaign, Joonie is RM instead of Rap Monster now (thank god!), performed at the AMA's, and soon will be performing on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest. 

I was originally going to debut six months after July, January 31st, but they moved it up to New years day (January 1st, American scheduling). They thought it would be good for BigHit since BTS is getting popular in the press and it would have a lot of attention to their company. On the day of my debut, I'm going to perform on NBC along with a couple of talk shows. We have pre-recorded a couple of episodes for press release this week. 

Since its Christmas time in New York, I'm staying with my parents/ family for a day off. My mom made me a scrapbook full of pictures of me dancing as a little girl. We also watched some videos my dad had recorded from my childhood. My mom even invited both families over for dinner. It was a bit hectic having four different families over but our house was just big enough. We had a very, very large game of white elephant. I ended up getting a portable karaoke set from my 2nd cousin Shelley. She is my mom's cousin on her mom's side. I spent the whole day catching up. I have no clue when I'll see any of my family ever again. I tear up watching my small cousins playing with each other. The next time I see them, they may be full-grown adults hosting parties of their own.

After my day with my family, I had to get straight back to work. Another hectic day of press and training. I got back to my rented apartment at about 10:00. I was so tired that I almost forgot I was sharing an apartment with seven idiots. 

"How was your day Y/n sweety?" 

"Chaos, yours Eomma?"

"The same. I had to babysit 6 children AND practice." We both let out a laugh.

"Where are the little rascals." You joked back.

"We're about to get some food. Were going to leave Jimin behind though. He decided to talk back and he somehow got hit with a spatula and doesn't want to come."