Chapter 9

Time skip: One week.

Namjoon and I have already started our choreography for our special dance during the concert. It's exciting dancing with a partner again. Especially one as sweet as Namjoon. Every time I mess up he encourages me. It's like he less of a partner and more of my support sometimes. 

We start every practice with our stretching. Our coach makes us stretch each other out in what she called, "Bonding with your partner." Joonie would take each of my limbs and then twist, stretch, or pull them. 

"Ah, Joonie that hurt!" I yelled when he over-rotated my leg. He then gently sat me down on the floor. He started examining my leg.

"Y/n, I'm sorry I didn't mean too, I got distracted and-"

"Calm down it was just an accident. I know you didn't mean to hurt my leg Joonie." I said while a medic put some muscle tape on my leg. 

"She'll be fine you just pulled the muscle a little bit. Go easy on the leg today and it will get better." The medic said while talking to Namjoon. 

"See I'll be fine. Don't be so worried about me." I said putting pressure on my other leg while standing up. It hurt a bit but, Namjoon would overreact and cancel our practice or something. We don't have enough time to finish our routine if we keep stopping with distractions. Two days ago I nearly passed out from not eating enough. They put me on supplements and threatened me with an IV. To be fair I haven't had enough time to worry about eating. I have lessons and practice all day now. Every once in awhile Jin will give me a packed lunch of rice and fried chicken. I've started calling him Eomma now. Hehe, he is mom now. 

Speaking of mom, BigHit gave me free tickets to give them. I'm gonna tell my parents that I won them in a contest and surprise them. They have been in New York living their lives and I haven't seen them since Christmas last year. My Eomma always came to my performances when I was a little girl. She even liked the hair changes. I miss my Eomma's sweet smile kissing my forehead to wake me up in the morning to go to school. I don' t want her waking me up now but I'd like to see her smile again. It would be weird if she came into my room as a grown adult and kissed my forehead to wake me up...

After practice, I had enough time to go to my room and take a nap. Not even 10 minutes after falling asleep I hear my door burst open. 

"Hear about knocking!" 

"Y/n it's lunchtime sweety!" Jin said placing food on a little side table in my room.

"Eomma let me sleep," I said burying my head into my pillow.

"Y/n eat now please."

"Fine..." I reluctantly said going to ea my lunch.

"Hey, Eomma,"

"What darling?" Jin replied playing the part. 

"What on the menu?" I asked wanting to roleplay a little more. I wonder how long he would keep this up. He walked squatting down next to me pacing his hand on my shoulder.

"Today I brought you your favorite, Ddukbokki and Samgyeopsal!"

"Really!!!" Aw spicy rice cake and pork strips. My mouth started watering. I opened and saw my lunch...

 I opened and saw my lunch

Its not the most common pairing but they are my favorites and JIn knows it

"AH! THANKS, EOMMA!" I said giving Jin a small hug.

"No problem sweety. Remember you have lessons in 25 minutes Y/n. Don't be late." Jin said giving me the iconic Jin smile and then leaving my room. I then proceeded to inhale the delicious food in front of me.

After my deal with BigHit happened, I moved out of my apartment and into BTS house. They want to know where I am at all times, along with keeping me on schedule. NOt that I mind living in a hidden mansion with seven gorgeous men. It would be even better if I wasn't working all day. It seems I'm either practicing, receiving a lesson, or I'm in a meeting. I've had a ton of meeting on the details of my concerts, music, concept, ETC. Nari came over once a week to make me try on outfits. The company gave in on the sweet concept. We made a deal that I'd have to release at least two cute concept songs in two years. 

Nari came by for a meeting and told me that there is a team making all sorts of things. They have sketches of the concert setups, music album ideas, and fashion boards. 

"YES! OMG, THIS IS IT! NARI I'M GONNA BE FAMOUS HOLY SHIT!!!" I said

"YES! OMG, THIS IS IT! NARI I'M GONNA BE FAMOUS HOLY SHIT!!!" I said. It just kicked in, again, that I'm gonna be a worldwide princess.

"I know right!" Nari said while giggling. She already knows this but I still can't believe it. It feels like any minute I would wake and it would have been a good dream. Or maybe I'm in a coma. Either way, there is no way I'm living in reality. It's a slow yet powerful wave I'm riding.

Nari and I are best friends now. After we meet she always stays for dinner. Sometimes we play games or watch movies. Last night we watched, "Train to Busan", For the first time. I was sitting on the sofa next to Nari and Joonie. I underestimated that movie. It's a horror movie but Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung told me it was just a drama. They lied. Most of the time Nari and I were hiding our faces while they laughed at us. Normally I can take horror movies but Naris fear was feeding into me. 

After the movie, Namjoon said to J-Hope,

"We should watch horror movies more often, Y/n was hiding here face against me the whole time." Shit. I was to busy freaking out to realize who I was sitting next to. In turn, they started chuckling amongst themselves. Instead of staying to be teased, I just pulled Nari into my room. 

"I'm never taking the train again," Nari exclaimed while burying her face into my bed.

"Good luck with that," I said trying to laugh the past events off.

"Well, at least not to Busan..." We both laughed. Well, more like agreed on it...

A/N

I added some Joon for you guys. Also her concept. Remember her nickname? The dress in the collage is for her slower songs and the sweater is her casual wear. Blue is her new color but its not her only color. More like it's her main. Every outfit will have some form of blue in it.