🔗30

JULIETS POV
I woke up to my phone ringing.

PHONE CONVERSATION W/ NICK
"Hello?.....baby it's 2 in the morning......yeah okay sure bye I love you too."

Nick said he wants to talk or something. I'm barely awake. There's a knock on my door. I get up and open it it's Nick with gift bag. He walks in. "Nick what's going on?" I question as Nick goes to sit on my couch and I close the door. "I-I dont know I just-" Nick says tears escaping his eyes.

I go over to him and try comforting him. He lets me with the gift bag still in his hand. "Nick baby what happened?" I ask rubbing his back comfortingly. "Tony was talking about you and how he could get you and I just I thought about it and-" "He means nothing to me Nick I love you not him. I'm in love with you not him." I say looking Nick in the eyes.

He hands me the gift bag. "O-Open it." I looked at him with a skeptical grin on my face. I pulled out the decorative tissue paper. I grabbed a satin rectangular box. I placed it in my lap and opened it. I look up at Nick with a smile. I see it's a locket and open it to see the picture.

I remember that. "Nick how much was this?" "Don't worry about. Here let me put it on." I handed the locket to Nick and turned around. I moved my hair out of the way and I felt the cold metal on my skin making me shiver a slight chuckle escaping Nicks mouth. He clipped the ends of the necklace.

*⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️*

I turned around facing Nick. "Just so that when we can't meet up you have something." "I love you." "I love you too." Nick grabbed Juliets hand; holding it. Our foreheads collided softly. I  kissed Nick softly but it turned into a rough kiss.  Nicks hands moved to my back holding me closer. My back against the couch and Nick hovering above me.

Nick started kissing my neck roughly. He took my shirt off and started placing soft wet kisses across my stomach. He started sucking on the skin most likely leaving hickeys on my stomach. I giggled as he did so. He took of his shirt and continued down my body. He slipped my pajama pants down.

Then he began kissing my inner thigh; again most likely leaving hickeys. Except I didn't giggle. As he got closer to my heat my breathing slowed. He finally reached it and a moan escaped my mouth. He took my underwear off before heading back up and unclipping my bra.

His lips connected to my nipple and I soft whimper came from my mouth. His tongue swirled around my nipple. I bit my lip trying to contain my moans but despite my best efforts a few slipped out. I pulled at the trim of his pants. He got the message and took them off. While he was on hovering above me I started palming his member and it quickly hardened.

"Fuck." Nick said his head slightly thrown back. I smirked at his reaction. I tugged at the waistband of his boxers. He took them off revealing his hardened member. Juliet reaches over to the bedside stand that was next to her couch and opened the drawer she grabbed a foil packet and ripped it open she slid it on him and kissed him before he thrusted into me and a whimper escaped my mouth.

"Do you want me to stop?" "No no keep going." Nick continued and moans escaped my mouth. Nick picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. We kissed each other with love and passion as Nick carried me too the bed. Nick put me out. "Flip." He said and I did I felt a sting on my ass I turned around I saw Nick with a grin.

"Is that okay? C-Can I do that?" I giggled at Nicks words. He is the cutest thing ever. "Yes please." I saw Nick smile before I turned back around. I felt him grip my ass and a moan escaped my mouth. I felt Nick inside me once more causing me to bite my lip.

He started going at a steady pace. "Fuck Juliet." Nick thrusted into me aggressively reaching my g-spot. "Oh my god.!" Nick caught on and started hitting the spot repeatedly. "Fuck...oh my-Nick!" I scream as I orgasm my legs shaking. This powered Nick and he started going faster. I am being fucked senseless and I'm not complaining. "Fuck Juliet." Nick said as his member twitched inside of me.

Nick pulled out and I flipped over and I watched Nick throw away the condom he walked over and laid down beside me. We looked at each other and we started laughing hysterically. Only me and Nick can laugh after having sex. "I love you." Nick said holding my hand. "I love you more."

"Not possible." "It is possible because I love you more so deal with it." I said with a cocky tone. Nick rolled his eyes before pulling me closer. "Should we put some clothes on?" "Nooooo cuddle with me." Nick said tightening his grip around my waist. "Okay fine." He put his arm around me protectively and we fell asleep.

JULIETS POV {12:52 am}
I woke up and Nick was still asleep. He was sleeping soundly I carefully shuffled out of his arms. I put on a night gown that barely covers my ass and went into the kitchen. I got a pan and started cooking breakfast. I made pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I got two glasses and poured some orange juice.

Nick walked in with some sweats on. "What are you cooking?" "Morning baby." "Angel you didn't.." "I did." "You didn't have to do this princess." A blush formed on my face. "That's a new nickname." "Oh I'm sorry I-" "I like it. I'm gonna call you.....nugget." "Oh my- noo it's-" "adorable I know..nugget." "No! I hate it." "No you love it." "No I don't!" "I'm pretty sure you love it now hurry up and eat your breakfast your eggs are getting cold."

I said going to sit down on the small table. We ate breakfast making small talk just enjoying each other's time while we have it. Then there was a knock on my door. Me and Nick made eye contact. I got up and went to the door I opened it and saw Ryland.

"Ryland what are you-" "I know." "What?" "You Nick I know." "W-What are you talking I haven't talked to Nick." "Cut the crap I saw you kiss him. I just want to know what the fuck your doing with Nick." "What are you-" "What are your intentions with my best friend."

"I-I love him." "He was crying. He played your song over and over he didn't shower Chase had to force feed him he was already skinny and him refusing to eat didn't help." "Ryland I love Nick and I know I hurt him and I'm so sorry but I can't change that I can only try to make up for it right now." I said my eyes getting watery and my voice cracking. I felt a hand on my waist then I heard Nicks voice.

"Ryland she didn't remember me it's not her fault." "Dude she refused to remember you!" I just looked at the ground. I was naive. "What is his he talking about." I don't have the heart to tell Nick. "Everyone tried for get her to at least try to remember you but she refused each time. She almost killed Nessa! Nessa was trying to her to remember YOU." "Ryland please stop." "Ryland leave now."

Ryland sighed and left. I turned around and met a teary eyed Nick. "Baby I'm sorry I was naive and I was scared and a-at the time Jaden was the only thing I-I remembered I was s-so scared and he was all I ha-had that was familiar and I'm so sorry. Baby I'm so sorry." I said as I collapsed against the wall. All I could do was cry I cried as I talked. I couldn't stop. "I'm so sorry Nick I'm sorry I'm not worth your time or-or love and I'm sorry."

I felt arms wrap around me. "Shhh shhh Angel it's okay." "No it's not Nick I'm sorry. I-I-" my throat felt dry and I could no longer form words. "Shhh princess don't talk." I just cried in his arms. After a while I stopped crying.

"Nick I'm sorry I'm not worth your time or your love." I said my voice coarse. "Don't say that. You can't change that I'm in love with you and I-I know you're in love with me too. You are worth every second. You're worth every ounce of my love and I couldn't imagine loving anyone else."

"I'm sorry I tried to kill my self. I-I stayed for you I-I couldn't leave you." "Shhh angel go to sleep." "B-but-" "shhhh princess." Nick started caressing my face. "Shhhh go to sleep." And I did I fell asleep in my lovers arms. Dreaming of what it could have been like if I hadn't had taken some pills. If I hadn't tried to commit suicide.

——————————
1583 words
this took WORK luv
I put smut and emotions together how? I have no fucking idea but yeah :)