🔗21

JADENS POV
I woke up in my room with a smashing headache. I groaned as I sat up. Josh came into the room and gave me some water with a pill. I took it and I looked at Josh. "Why would you do that?" "What did I do?" I asked confused. "You really don't remember?"

"No am I supposed to?" "You had sex with some other girl." That's when it hit me. I remember. Oh my god. I jumped out of bed but immediately fell back down into the bed. "Woah buddy slow down." "No! I have to talk to Juliet now!" "Buddy slowww down. Juliets probably asleep. You can talk to her later." I laid back down and fell asleep.

JULIETS POV
I woke up and grabbed my phone. I went onto tiktok. I saw one where the caption on the video said 'when you were an amazing girlfriend and got cheated on.' It transitioned through a lot of people including me. I was confused so I commented 'wut?' I checked TikTok room and saw something...

 I was confused so I commented 'wut?' I checked TikTok room and saw something

Liked by maxdressler, ryanclem 728,828 others

tiktokroom this picture leaked of Jaden Hossler kissing some girl at a party...
👤: @jadenhossler

View all 9737 comments...

nickaustin ur fkn kidding me

addisonerae hold up bouta beat some 🍑

juliettreevess oh okay

user82 nick wouldnt have done this jus sayin

Everything sucks. First I put Jaden first. Then he cheats and I know I'm gonna forgive him. Even though I know I shouldn't. I could use this as an excuse to be with Nick. I couldn't help but cry. Everything's falling apart. I heard a knock on my door.

I got up and looked through the peep hole I saw a concerned Nick. I opened the door and he engulfed me in a hug. "Are you okay?" He asked me genuinely as he touched my face. I embraced him in a hug craving his touch.

He was caught off guard but didn't hesitate to hug me back. We separated from the hug and I wanted to kiss him so bad but I knew I couldn't or at least I shouldn't. "I'm fine a little hurt I guess." "I'm sorry you had to find out from an Instagram post. "Its whatever."

I say shrugging my shoulder. "So what are you gonna do now?" Nick asks I know what answer he's hoping for. "I was gonna breakup with him obviously then I was gonna go on a two day vacation type thing." "Oh." Nick said a little hurt.

"I was hoping you would come with me." Nicks face lit up and I giggled a little. "I'd be honored. Where are we going?" "Greece. Go home and pack we're leaving in 3 days." Nick smiled and left my condo.

After I made sure that he was completely gone I went to my car and drove to Sway. I didn't knock I just walked right in. I stormed up the stairs into Jadens room he was asleep I scoffed a little and wrote him a note then put it on his head.

I walked back down with a pep in my step and a smile on my face. Nothing is stopping me and Nick now. Nothing. I went back home and took a shower and got dressed.

I headed to the studio and started working on something new. Well two songs. I'm using my lyrics from the other day. I spend the entire day at the studio. I check my phone and it's 2:34 am. Damn I should get home. I finish up and then head home. As soon as I lay down I fall asleep.

JADENS POV
I woke up from my nap and groaned I felt a paper on my forehead I grabbed it and read it.

Dear Jaden since you have decided to cheat on me we are over I hope that it was worth it. <3 ~ juliet

No no no no no no. I just made a mistake. She has to forgive me. I love her it was just a mistake. I rush downstairs.

I ignore everyone's comments and rush over to Juliets apartment when I get there I knock on her door and there's no answer. She's probably at the studio no she has to forgive me. I'm sorry babygirl I'm sorry. I went back to the house wondering how I can win my baby girl back.

NICKS POV
As soon as I saw that Instagram post I rushed over to Juliets. I wouldn't do that to her. She doesn't deserve this. She opened the door and I embraced her in a hug.

  I left her apartment with a smile on my face. She wants to go on a vacation with me. I would get her all to myself without anyone bothering us. It would be amazing.

I love her and to be alone with her and just enjoy her presence. I went back to my house with a smile on my face. I filmed some tiktoks.

THIRDS POV
  Jaden still had Juliet wrapped around his finger. Jaden spent the day thinking of ways to get her back. Juliet spent the day at the studio. Nick spent the day fantasizing about the vacation that him and Juliet would share. The real question was could Jaden get Juliet back? If he could how long would she stay and how  would Nick take it?

———————
898 words

  Sorry for the short story. What do you think is gonna happen? What do you want to happen?