🔗2

I woke up at 2 pm. I got up and took a shower. I got dressed and texted Nick that I would come over today and he sent me the address

 I got dressed and texted Nick that I would come over today and he sent me the address

^her outfit

I have an idea though I could film it for my YouTube channel I haven't uploaded in a long time. I decide to bring my camera with me. I don't have some one film me. So I sat in my car doing my youtube intro. "Heeello bebes I know I've been gone for a while sis has been going through it but I'm back and today we are going to the Hype House because I want to so yeah."

I then drive to the Hype House and then my camera on again and start walking up to the door. "Why is the driveway so long?" I say complaining. I finally reach the door and knock on it. Tony opens the door. "She's here!" I walk in with my camera and see everyone sitting on the couch nearly. I zoom in on them "Is this a fucking cult?" Nick immediately starts laughing and so does everyone else. I never realized how amazing his smile is but it's amazing.

After they all calmed down I sat down at an empty spot. "Im here with the hype house and yeah." "Your not good at this youtube thing are you?" "Nope not at all." I say laughing. "Don't worry I gotchu." Nick says as he grabs my camera. "Hey everybody today I'm going to be learning TikTok dances." Nick sets down the camera a throws it back. "Shut up!" I say jokingly and turn off my camera. "So what do we do?" "I need content for my vlog?" "Bett"

"Okay let me get my camera." Alex goes up stairs to get his camera. After he left I introduce my self to everyone else. I was talking to Addison about just everything. "Look who's staring!" She whisper yells. I turn my head and see Nick looking at me. "Please be realistic he's definitely looking at you." As soon as I said that Alex came downstairs. He turned on his camera.

"So this is Juliet" "Hi" I said giggling a little. "She's gonna do a labor simulator." "Okay." "Wow didn't think you would actually do it. I mean you didn't even fight it." Alex says laughing. "Let me see it!" I grab it and connect it and cover it with my shirt. "Okay Kouvrs gonna press a button and your gonna feel pain. Okay? Good." I look at Kouvr and she goes to 8 I feel pain but it feels good in a way.  "What the hell!?" I laugh a little. Kouvr brings it to a 10 and it hurts a lot but again in a good way some how. "Kouvr put it on the highest one." "Alex I did." "What the fuck!"

"I'm just that talented." I say detaching the device. I get off the table and Nick grabs my arm gently. "Hey can I uh ask you something?" "Yeah." "What's on stomach?" "Cuts I uh got hurt jumping over a fence." "Oh okay." The rest fo the time we laughed and hung out Tony was low key flirting with me. He's cute but I don't think he could handle me. It was like 7 pm when I got a text from Anthony.

ant🐜❤️
have u eaten yet?
                                                          jules❣️💎
                                                                       yeah

  Nope haven't eat today but I don't want to and I really don't wanna throw something up later. "Do you wanna come?" Thomas asked. "Huh?" "Do you wanna come with us to the Bahamas?" "Yeah. Who's all going?" "Avani, Anthony, Charli, Chase, Madi, Chris, Addison, Nick, and you." "Sweet when are we leaving?" "Next week." "Okay." Avani came running downstairs. "Come on! Let's go! We have to go bikini shopping!!"

All the girls got up and went with Avani Addison called an Uber and right when they were about to leave. "Juliet aren't you gonna come?" Addison asks "N-No I have to go see my brother." I got up and started heading for my car. I was about to open my car door someone called my name. "Juliet!" It's Nick. "Yeah?" "Can you come over tomorrow?" "Yeah sure."

"Okay see you tomorrow." Nick walked back inside while I got into my car. I got inside my car and turned on my music. I got home and went on my phone. I went on TikTok and Nick was on my for you page. I decided to comment 'look whos on my fyp😌✋🏽'  after that I got a call from Nick.

                        PHONE CALL
"Can I come over? I'm bored." I laugh at Nick. "Yeah sure. I'll send you my address." "Okayy see you soon."

24 minutes later there's a knock on my door. I open it and see Nick at my door. "Heyyyyyy" "Hey Nick." "I'm so bored" Nick complains as he walks in. I close the door. Nick sits on my bed. "Ya know I need content. Let's do a q and a." "Okay bett." "I'll post to ask questions on Yolo for Snap." I post on snap with a yolo and soon after that my phone was blowing up with questions.

I grabbed my camera and started filming. "Hey guys I'm back and I'm here with Nick!" "Woo!" I laugh at Nick and he laughs too. His laugh is so cute I could listen to it for hours and did I mention his smile? God his smile. "Okay so we are doing a q and a so yeah! Okay first question are you dating anybody?" "No I am as single as a pringle." Nick said "Same."

Me and Nick answer some questions and we laugh a lot. It feels like I've known him for years. After filming he went live on TikTok. Everyone kept asking if we were dating. We haven't commented on the topic yet but we have been goofing around. "I look back and I wished I had punched the shit out of her" "What?!"

"I wished I had K.Oed her ass!" Nick started laughing so hard he was rolling on the floor. When he calmed down he got up and laid on my bed. "I'm tired." "Honestly I am too." Nick got up and ended the live. We laid on my bed in silence. "Juliet can I hold you?" "I um-sure." Nick comes close to me and wraps his arms around me. I actually felt really safe and secure. Next thing I know I'm asleep.