🔗9

After a while we both decided to go back to the hotel rooms me and Nick stood outside both of our doors. "I love you." "I love you too." We share a quick kiss before we both walk into our different hotel rooms. Everyone's still asleep. I look at the time. It's 7:52 am. I walk over to the bed and make a TikTok kinda hinting to me being with someone. I don't know if Nick wants to be official and in all honesty I'm really scared of the hate. I'm already really fucking insecure. I decide to delete the TikTok. I sigh and get up and take a shower and get dressed.

^her outfit  I scrolled through TikTok to pass time

^her outfit

I scrolled through TikTok to pass time. I made a few.

Soon everyone got up and got ready. "So Jules how did you get up so early??" Addison asked suspiciously "I um couldn't fall asleep." I say panicking a little. "Really? Because I saw you walk out the room in the middle of the night." Charli said. "Okay fine guys you caught me. I went to the pool and just kinda vibed ya know? Then Nick came down and sat next to me. It was perfect." I say reminiscing on the moment "Oh my god! Did Nick ask you to be his girlfriend?" I smile and blush a little. I bite my lip. "Maybeee." I say smiling. "Yes!" "Finally!" Charli and Addison both say quite loudly out of excitement.

"Our ship is sailing!" They say as they both high-five. Then Avani came out the bathroom. She and Charli started talking as I waited for Addison to be finished getting ready. After 15 minutes she finally finished. There was a knock on the door as we all did touch ups. "Hello?" "Are you guys ready yet?" "Yeah." We all walked out and saw everyone else waiting outside the room for us. "About time." Chase jokingly complained. We all laughed at him. "Okay so what are we doing today?" "Scuba diving!" Nick said excitedly like a child. Everyone looked at him and laughed. "Whatt?" I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. "Nothing." He gave me a skeptical look. "Okay but before we go scuba diving let's go out to eat." There was a series of yeses heard after. "But where do we go?"

"Well it's only 11 so breakfast kinda?" "Yeahh there's this one called Goofy Cafe and it looks good." "Then let's go!" We all went to the Cafe. I just got some waffles. I didn't really want to eat but I did anyway. I'm really trying to get better. I want to get better not for me bye for Nick. I have no idea why he chose me to be his girlfriend. I look over at him and he's filming a TikTok with Chase. I look across from me and see Addison. She's texting someone and smiling big.

I wonder who she's texting. I look around and see Madi or who I presume is Madi. My eyes return to Nick who's now filming his own TikTok. He sees me looking at him and brings me in for a hug. He kisses my head and mouths mine. I jokingly roll my eyes. "Can I post this?" Nick asks me shyly I look at him like he's dumb. "Of course dummy." He smiles and up loads it. After a while we all finish eating and go back to the hotel.

"Okay so everybody change into a swimsuit for scuba diving and then we will head there." Everybody nodded understanding what Madi said and we all headed back to our hotel rooms. Nick gives me a kiss on the cheek goodbye and I jokingly roll my eyes since I'm literally gonna see him in 10 minutes. I look at the two swimsuits in front of me. Bikini. Wear a bikini just don't look in the mirror. I take the bikini and change in her bathroom and avoid looking in the mirror.

^her swimsuit

^her swimsuit

I walked out and felt eyes on me. I look up and see Addison looking at me in awe. "What?" "You look AMAZING!" "I look okay I guess." Addison looks at me like my stupid. "You look beautiful and don't you dare think other wise." Addison says in a threatening tone. I roll my eyes and put on some flip flops. "Ready?" Charli asks as she walks out the other bathroom ready. Avani was on her bed on her phone. "Yeah." "I'm ready." "Let's go." We all left the hotel room and saw everyone else already done getting ready waiting for us.

I felt someone staring I look over and see Nick looking me up and down. I blush a little embarrassed. Nick walks over to me and puts his arm around my waist. We all get a ride to the scuba diving place. We arrived and got into gear for scuba diving. We were all in pairs. However Addison was third wheeling with Chase and Charli.

There was an instructor with each group. "Okay so what your gonna do is your just gonna fall into the water don't jump in simply fall in. Just fall back. Okay?" "Got it." "Understood." Nick and I both follow the instructions. I fall back and we both swim a little deeper to the coral reef. It was beautiful. The coral. The little fish. It was beautiful. The best part some weren't scared of us.

After 30 minutes of exploring we got out the water and went back to the place we got into our suits and changed. After we went to the beach. We all took some pics and hung out. Nothing really interesting happened. At times I would observe everyone. The happiness in their eyes. I'm starting to feel. sad again I don't know how to describe it. I feel like I'm putting on a mask. I want to go home and be in my air mattress. When I'm next to Nick and cuddle with him. I feel safe and happy but only for a moment. What's wrong with me?

———
okay so basically I have a little twist coming which you probably can already guess but yeah. hope your enjoying it I'm trying to make every story at least 1000 words. This one minus the author note was 1017 words. 🐸✋🏽