🔗4

I wake up. I look up and see Nick on his phone. "Good morning baby." I immediately blush. "Are you blushing??" "Stawwp" I says defensively. "Do you want some breakfast?" I haven't eat breakfast in forever. I always manage to skip it ever since 10th grade. I don't know this would be a huge step forward. I think maybe I'm being dramatic. "What's wrong?" "Nothing just thinking but y-yeah i would love some breakfast." "Juliet I just wanted to say how proud of you I am. I know that it was hard to wear a dress yesterday."

"Thank you." I said my voice cracking a little. Nick leaned in and kissed me. Each kiss filled with love and passion. I climbed on top of Nick his hands going down my side. His hand grinned my ass and a small moan escaped my lips. Then the door opened. "Nick what do you want for-oh my- I'll go" me and Nick both jump away from each other and see the door close. "Oh my god who even was that." "Chase." Nick responded "Let's just go downstairs." "Yeah" Nick and I walked down stairs hand in hand and sat on the couch. I laid my legs across his lap. I opened my phone and see that I'm being tagged in a picture in Instagram I click on it.

 I opened my phone and see that I'm being tagged in a picture in Instagram I click on it

Liked by rylandstormss, thomaspetrou and 25,727 others

tiktokroom Nick Austin and Juliet Reeves caught holding hands at the carnival that the Hype House recently went to. Ship?
@nickaustin @juliettreevess

View all 8376 comments...

anthonyreeves not surprised tbh just wish my sister would talk to me

juliettreevess well maybe if you weren't such an ass hat I would 🙃 @anthonyreeves

nickaustin 😅

lilhuddy walked in on sum in this morning

juliettreevess 😀

rylandstormss I feel so single with them around the house tbh 😭

juliettreevess maybe you should get a gurl @rylandstormss

Load more comments...

"So what do you want for breakfast baby?" I love when he calls me that. "I have no idea." "Let's just postmate something." "Sure." Me and Nick postmate some breakfast. After a couple minutes breakfast arrives. "Foods here!" Nick says excitedly as he brings me my food. Me and Nick eat and joke around. "I should probably go I have to change." I say as I get up. "Okay bye baby."

I still just. Wow. Wow. He's all mine well not officially. Maybe he doesn't like me? Maybe it's out of pity? God damn it. I open my car door and step in the car I buckle my seat belt and I'm about to close the door when something stopped the door from closing. I turn my attention to see Tony. "Oh. It's just you." "So uh Nick huh?" "Yeahhh" Tony had a sad smile as he walked back inside. I sighed and drove home.

  As soon as I walked inside my apartment I immediately took a shower. I looked in the mirror. Big mistake. I picked at the fat on my stomach. Ew gross. No wonder he doesn't like you. Who would like you? I hate my body. Tears spilled from my eyes. I blinked them away and got dressed. I have an idea. I think this is like home made therapy?

^her outfit  I grabbed my keys and  headed to Target

^her outfit
I grabbed my keys and  headed to Target. I went inside and grabbed a basket. Okay crafts. I walked over to the crafts and got some duct tape. That's when I heard Nicks voice. I smile to my self. I turn the corner and he's laughing with another girl. Oh. My. God. I start speed walking away. Praying to god he didn't see me. I hurried to self check out and checked out. I went to my car.

As I was driving my vision was a little clouded by tears but I made it home. As soon as I entered my apartment my emotions over powered me like a tsunami. I cried. I was sobbing while I looked in the mirror. That girl was beautiful. Shes better than me. Prettier. Skinnier. I grab the duct tape and start putting it on my stomach.

Layer after layer. I get up and grab my box from under my bed. I cut away at the duct tape until I reach my skin. I rip away the duct tape and squint a little. I cut into my stomach. More than I ever have before. By the time I was satisfied my entire stomach was covered in blood. I heard a knock on my apartment door. I looked in the direction of the door. Before I knew it my body was against the cold hard ground. I was soon after enclosed in darkness.

  NICKS POV
I knocked on Juliets apartment door. I wanted to surprise her I had my friend Amelie help me pick out some things for her. After a couple minutes she didn't answer so I knocked again. Maybe she's not here. So I called Addison. Nope. Bryce. Nope. Anthony. Nope. I knocked on her door again. "Juliet?" No response. I texted her and I heard her phone ring. So she's home. I twisted the door handle and to my surprise the door was unlocked.

I unlocked the door and walked in. "Juliet?" I walked through the small apartment. There was a light coming from her bathroom. "Babe? Julie-" tears filled my eyes as I looked at the love of my life passed out on the ground blood oozing out of her. I rush to her and hold her in my arms. I put my ear against her chest. She's breathing she's alive. Thank fucking god. I call an ambulance. "911 what's your emergency?"

"She's bleeding so much. I-I can't l-loose her!" "Sit what is your address?" "Maple West Drive 738. Shes in a uh apartment" "Okay Sir paramedics are on there way. Could you take her out side that way the paramedics can tend to her wounds easily?" "Okay." I hung up on the operator. I held her in my arms for a moment. I caressed her face. I missed her smile.

Her hands don't feel warm anymore. With tears streaming down my face I picked her up and carried her downstairs into the parking lot. The paramedics arrived as soon as I exited the building. They rushed over to me and took her out of my arms. I rode in the ambulance with her as they tried to get her stable. I silently cried in the corner. I called Anthony and it took a while but he answered.
                        PHONE CALL
"A-Anthony. Juliet she uh-she." "What! What happened?!" "I'm in the ambulance with her just meet me at the hospital."

Anthony hung up. I'm guessing he just wanted to get here as soon as possible. I just. I don't get it I saw her hours before and she seemed happy. I don't get it. I just don't understand.