🔗28

secrets

  JULIETS POV {at LAX}
We left the plane and grabbed our luggage. How are we gonna do this? I mean how are we gonna spend time together if we can't go out in public without some people making a scandal or some drama that doesn't exist. "Angel you okay?" "Huh? No yeah I'm uh I'm fine." "What's bothering you?"

"I'm just worried and scared I guess." "Why?" "Because how are we gonna spend time together if we can't go out in public together." "Juliet look at me." I turn my head and look at Nick. "We have been through a lot and we are still together. Me and you are imminent. We are meant for each other and I know that as long as I have you everything will work out fine."

"Yeah your right y-right you are right." "Okay let's go." Nick held my hand as we found an Uber. I'm getting dropped off first. I laid my head on his shoulders as the driver got closer and closer to my condo. I really don't wanna leave.

I wish I could stay with Nick forever but the reality is I can't. The Uber reached my condo. "Bye Nick." "Bye Angel." He flashed a small smile before a frown took over. I didn't have the energy to hide my frown.

I exited the car and grabbed my luggage. I headed towards the door and went inside. I wanted to look back but that's cheesy and Nick is the cheesy one not me. A couple of tears escape my eyes. I just want Nick to hold me. I open Twitter.

juliettreevess
i miss my coco butter kisses😕

I start crying. I know I shouldn't it's nothing to cry over it's just. I miss him and I know I'll see him again but we won't be able to go out in public we're lucky no one caught us this time. I have to release my music.

All my songs are apart of my album. I hope to be able to perform it once it's over. It's called 'relations'. I have a genius interview soon. I think. That's what Jen said. That trip was a rollercoaster. A smile creeps on my face thinking about that night in particular. I miss my baby boy. How are we gonna do this?

NICKS POV {after Juliet left}
She walks away. I know she won't look back she's not cheesy like me still I look hoping deep down that she will. She doesn't. I tell the Uber the address to the Hype House and he starts driving. I'm glad to be back home but I wish she was with me.

I don't think anybody knows. I told everyone I was going to visit some family. Like cousins. I haven't even told Chase or Ryland since I want to make sure Juliet is okay with it. I know Juliet hasn't talked to anyone and I want her to but I know she might not want to and that's fine.

I just don't want her to bottle things up so much and then want to do what she did last time because I can't go through that again. I hope she takes my advice and talks to Anthony. She needs someone to confide in. We reach the house and I get out the car I grab my luggage and walk inside the house.

"Buddy!" I hear Chase yell from the top of the stairs. "Hey." I say back trying to be positive and happy. "So how's the fam?" "Good they're uh good." "Meet anyone.?" "Chase you know that-" "That you're waiting on Juliet blah blah blah did you?" Maybe I could talk about Juliet..just say it's not Juliet.

"No.." I say with a smile. "How was the trip?" Ryland asks coming from the kitchen. A smile creeps on my face as I think of all the memories. "He met a girl!" Chase said rather loudly. A blush came upon my face. "Who's the girl?" I fell into a panic. think of a name Nicholas! "Her name is uh..,"

"Come on you can tell us it'll be our secret." "No i-I'm not ashamed of her. Her name is..Paige!" Paige? Really Nick? That's the best you could come up with? "Glad to know you're finally over Juliet man she's over you." Over me? I want to laugh but I fight it. "Yeah she just tweeted this."

juliettreevess
i miss my coco butter kisses 😕

That was about me. I miss my head kisses. "Cool I'm happy for her." "Really?" "Yeah totally I'll call her right now and tell her." "No it's cool just surprised I mean you spent days weeks and you probably would've spent months depressed over her."

Of course I did she's the love of my life and one day she'll have my last name if she wants it. "Bro she has a genius interview tomorrow about the song she made about YOU." I had to fight down a smile. That's my angel.

"Yeah that's awkward ." Ryland left back to the kitchen. "What about that gift you got Juliet?" "Surprise it was for Paige." "But you put a picture of you and-" "I changed it okay? Can we just drop it? Jesus." I say rolling my eyes and walking up stairs.

I need to chill. "Hey everyone is gonna have a pool thing you wanna join?" Thomas asks opening the door to my room. "Yeah sure why not." I respond I grab my swim trunks and change. I go downstairs and go into the back. Everyone's chilling, laughing and swimming.

I just wish I could have Juliet here with me. I plaster on a smile and I fall into the pool. Memories flash through my mind as I fall into the cool water. I come up for air and move my hair out of my face. I make some tiktoks and just try to enjoy my time with my friends.

  JULIETS POV
Tomorrow and the song they chose! Ughhh that song was obviously about Nick and now we aren't supposed to be talking well according to the internet anyway. Ugh. I need some coffee and food right now.

Maybe with Nick? No Juliet. We can't be seen together in public. I get up and grab my keys I drive to this coffee shop that's kind of underrated they serve the BEST coffee ever. I get some bagels while I'm there I go back home and eat while watching criminal minds.

————————
1084 words.
vibes😌 leave ur opinions if u want. :)
just to b clear 'Paige' is supposed to be a family friend not a cousin.