twenty [ already missing you ]

【playing

【playing..】

NCT DREAM - Reload
Puzzle Piece

❚❚►_____________________________ 3:47

Jeongguk sat in the school's auditorium, sourrounded by his classmates next to him to every direction.

Everyone was dressed in their graduation gowns and hats resting atop, mostly people next to hin he didn't have much to do with besides being next to them in alphabetical order on the school's lists.

He honestly couldn't really comprehend how far he had come, that he was actually graduating from high school to the point where he was completely blending out his principle talking about how this great journey is coming to an end and how there are new doors opening for every of their so great graduates.

The last couple months had been a blend of that he couldn't remember much off, almost like those memories were enclosed by a foggy cloud in his brain.

It was just studying, sending applications to different universities, meeting with his boyfriend every so often and, what he tried to do most, meet with Taehyung.

They really had tried to spend every minute they could together, even if it was just going through cue cards for their upcoming korean final or getting some ice cream.

It didn't really matter to him at all what they were going to do, just the fact that they spend time together felt like cherishing some moments together to Jeongguk.

Those were pretty much the only things that he happened to remember from that blur of pre-graduation besides getting accepted into university as well which honestly came as a huge surprise to him.

He had really only wrote a couple of applications not really expecting anything to come back from them but not even three weeks later, randomly looking through his e-mails he was met with an acceptance from a local university, about fifteen minutes from his house, pretty much known to take the students of his high school.

So just in a couple months he would be student majoring in music production and planning to minor in piano.

He knew he always wanted to do something with music, didn't even matter what in specifics but after looking at the various options of majors and minors, he just knew he had to try for music production.

And he was met with so much encouragement, especially by Taehyung who almost jumped on him once he had ran over to his house after telling him over the phone.

He didn't even notice the smile making it to his lips as he swam in nostalgia and daydream, slowly being pulled out of it, words coming from the stage becoming clear sentences instead of a jumble of letters.