nineteen [ what we are ]

【playing

【playing..】

Jackson Wang - 100 Ways
100 Ways

❚❚►_____________________________ 2:48

Jeongguk felt a strong tug on his hand which wrapped around the bright pink leash attached to Byeolie's sparkly collar, happily trotting along the sidewalk, spring summer sun hitting her golden fur and heating up Gguk's skin, cheeks starting to redden.

He hasn't been the one going on walks with her in a while, too busy with long school hours, homework, prepearing for applications for university and trying to spend time with his boyfriend Hoseok as much as he can.

But Taehyung had asked him to talk if he had time and he decided it would be a nice oppoturnity for Byeolie to get her energy out while they walk around with no real physical destination to reach but the emotional destination of just getting to talk everything out in depth.

Prom had been a few weeks back by now, where he had talked with both Yongsoo and him again. But it felt too quick, too brief to the both of them.

They did start texting occasionally as well as seeing eachother around in school more than before but it just didn't feel the same as before since so much went unsaid in that talk outside the school's gym on those dirt covered stairs in their prom tuxedos, filled with apologies, teary eyes straining their vision.

And every word Taehyung said that evening felt so true to himself again yet so far from being happy.

Jeongguk would probably always have the look of pain in his best friend's eyes burned into his memories when he tried his all to force out words of encouragement for dating Hoseok.

All of this probably hurt Gguk equally as bad. He had thought about it that night, just how strange and twisted life was with it's timing. Having Taehyung avaliable, freely acknowleging his feelings and want to have Gguk be his, all when the younger of the two was now the one who's not the single one anymore.

And he was reminded of that once again when they went back inside the gym, something deep inside his gut punching him to stay with Taehyung for the night, just wanting to hold him and tell him that he missed him more than anything but just -- not being able to as he saw Hoseok standing where he had left him, smiling so beautifully and genuinely as he spotted him, not even questioning with why the 'quick talk' took so long as he really trusted him.

But it broke his heart even more seeing Taehyung stand in a circle with his friends, obviously lost in thoughts, seeing his eyes shimmer from a distance, catching his occasional glances over to him. He wanted things to be back to normal so bad, where he could just pull him over to where he was standing, being back to being inseperable.

But well, of course it wouldn't be the same as before in just a couple weeks, months or even ever. So many things had happened, were said that maybe shouldn't have, but it was at least worth a try talking more in depth, about all whirlwinds of feelings that went on before and after their fight, how they want to continue the course of their friendship from now on.