seven [ butterflies ]

【playing

playing..】

Taeyeon (태연) - Purpose
Spark (불티)

❚❚►_____________________________ 3:37

Jeongguk still felt confused, standing in his hallway frozen as he heard the creaks of the stairs, a result of Taehyung rushing up them.

The moment he heard him speak about how HE always helps him and how they are best friends, it just clicked for him -- Taehyung is one hundred and ten percent jealous.

Not going to lie it did make his stomach spark with a little fire and butterflies whos wings brushed against his heart, knowing that Tae seemed to have something to be jealous about.

But it left a bitter aftertaste scraped across his tastebuds. There shouldn't be jealousy in a best friendship, should there? Especially if it's about something like making new friends.

It all jostled around in his head, all these different thoughts and reasons why his best friend was acting the way he was. It just confused him, made him even forget that right this seconds Tae was upstairs in his room with a probably also beyond confused Hoseok.

His body quickly turned to look at the stairs, Byeolie sat down beside them looking at her owners every move, obviously planning to follow him.

Making quick steps to walk up to the top floor as well, he still tried to make sense of his best friends behaviour that he didn't quite seem to get a firm grasp on and somehow -- a pit of nervousness started to ball up in his stomach.

A feeling of uncomfortable worry that made his throat close up, expecting the worst of the worst of awkward situations and silences when he entered his own room.

He heard the little taps of Byeolie's paws hitting the wodden steps behind him, fond smile automatically smoothing across his lips. She could always sense when he was feeling unwell or uncomfortable, when he came home crying from school running up to his room and snuggling into his bed, hiding from the world -- she was always the one who came scratching at his bedroom door, pushing her little snout under his blanket.

He huffed out a puff of air he didnt know he was holding back in his chest, strolling around the corner of the stairs and walking straight ahead to his room, Byeolie laying down on her bug fluffy cushion right outside his door.

He still couldn't clear his mind about Taehyung's intentions in this scenario, being his best friend of so many years he should know him in and out, shouldn't he?

With a heavy mind, feeling like his head was about to drop down any second with the weight of scenarios and thoughts filling it he went through the doorway of his room, seeing Tae already settled down on the ground as well, hand reaching inside his backpack pulling his own papers out, Hoseok looking confused as expected and even a little sad.