nine [ wrong and right ]

【playing

【playing..】

NCT DREAM (엔시티 드림) - The First
마지막 첫사랑 My First and Last

❚❚►_____________________________ 3:21

Jeongguk sat on the their big family couch, Byeolie cuddled beside him as the TV mindlessly ran in the background.

Noises of chatter and sizzle echoing from the open kitchen to his right, scent of freshly prepared food making it's way through his nostrils.

It was a pretty typical sunday in their house, the only day all family members were not too busy with either work, school or videogames in Gguk's little brothers case.

So they always used it as their family day. Sleeping in, having breakfast at noon, watching TV on the couch together or spending time lounging in the backyard and finishing it off with a big dinner.

It had been a routine ever since Jeongguk can remember.

Even in the times back when his little brother wasnt even born yet, remembering that one sunday morning when his mom and dad sat his older sister and him down to tell them that they were going to both be older siblings to a new baby.

It was things like that that made family time so valueable and important to not only Gguk but to his whole family.

Jeongguk always felt lucky to have such people as his closest. People that support him, accept him and with who he could freely be himself. Something he couldn't always be all the time.

But that made his mind flash back to those times in school where he felt like he wanted to disappear into the floor or walls, getting shoved around, called and treated as the popular kid's shadow, the times when he heard people telling his best friend to cut him off.

And he never felt alone with those things. Even if he didn't tell his family directly, they always uplifted him with their spirit and joy when he had a bad day filled with bullying and similar things.

Of course, there was always going to be the good old sibling rivalry of calling each other by curse words and nasty nicknames. Of snatching someone's phone and running away with it. Or fighting over something materialistic, pulling on it with opposite forces only to drop it, destroy it and blame it on eachother.

But honestly -- it's what makes it feel real and like family. Because truly, you only are like that with your closest, like siblings and even friends that are like family. Which really was only Taehyung in Jeongguk's case.

Speaking of Taehyung, Gguk couldn't look him in the eyes the past days. With what happened between them, being a level of intimacy they never reached in their life before, he just couldn't help but feel -- weird everytime he saw him.

Eventhough he tried his all to just keep living life normally, especially infront of Yongsoo, like at that swim practice three days ago, he just couldn't forget how right it felt to be that close to his best friend.