five [ glimmer of hope ]

【playing

playing..】

BTS (방탄소년단) - Wings
First Love

❚❚►_____________________________ 3:09

Jeongguk starred at the black printed letters filling the pages of the textbook laying infront of him on the wooden desk.

He really tried to pay attention to what the teacher was blabbering about, trying to keep his eyes following the lines that were being read out loud but he couldn't.

They instead wandered around the classroom, filled seats everywhere around him with other people almost falling asleep, orbs mindlessly starring around, some eyes glued to the pages, fingers gliding across the shiny paper to follow the lines.

But somehow his field of sight always seemed to get stuck at one particular person, being Taehyung.

He sat just left beside him, right in front of the window, sun shining inside through the glass, little bit of space for others to walk through separating them.

He could see the slight glimmer said sunlight left on Taehyung's golden skin, how his brown orbs turned into pools of glistening honey, the light framing his sight profile like he was an angel being illuminated by heaven, completely immersed into the textbook that also layed infront of him.

And all of that made Jeongguk not even want to focus on class.

A few days had went by since they went to the ice cream shop together, but somehow that feeling, that magic he felt every time Taehyung stepped into his line of vision didn't seem to fade -- and it on one hand made him feel like the world belonged to him and on the other it sacred the living being out of him.

He just couldn't stop thinking about those specific words that sounded so beautiful coming from Tae's deep voice adressed for Jeongguk and Jeongguk only and the quick but soft sensation of a brush of lips against his cheek that made his stomach flip upside down.

It was hard to control his excitement when he came home, getting dropped off by Tae with another bonecrushing long hug, racing through the door and up to his room to hide the blush coloring his cheeks to only then come to the bitter heartcrushing realization that -- Tae is his best friend, that has a girlfriend. That specifically told him he loved him, as a friend. Nothing more.

He tried his best to keep his emotions concealed in the note he wrote that evening, but hand just somehow having a mind of it's own, writing down the L word without hesitation or clarification of an 'as a friend' behind it.

Gguk raised up his arm to have his elbow attach to the wooden surface of the table, making his head rest heavily on his hand, attention still turned to his best friend instead of that boring lesson about personifications and other stylistic devices.