four [ magic ]

【playing

playing..】

TXT - The Dream Chapter: Magic
9 and Three Quarters (Run Away)

❚❚►_____________________________ 3:31

Jeongguk felt his heart pound to his throat, his best friend's arms still tightly wrapped around his body.

He didn't even know why all of the sudden he was feeling this way -- he had kept all of it pretty much locked in safely over the past years, even forgetting the feelings that might exist from time to time.

"Ready for our ice cream date?" He felt Taehyung's grip loosen and release as the question left his lips in that awfully soothing deep voice.

Gguk swallowed. The word 'date' was something they would jokingly use occasionally, he knew this. But he couldn't help the slight blush creeping up his neck and cheeks.

"Yeah, if you pay." He tried his best to laugh it off, distract from everything happening with his body's reactions, still a slight nauseousness creeping throughout his throat.

"I mean sure, i'll pay." Gguk was met with a sweet eyesmile and a chuckle as Tae crouched down to pick up his bag, indicating that he was all ready to go.

Just as Jeongguk wanted to intervene, wanting to make sure that Tae got that it was just a joke and that he would obviously pay for himself, the changing room door opened with a loud creak, revealing one of Taehyung's many friends.

"Oh, hi Jeongguk." Hoseok stepped closer upon spotting the two, his hair dripping with water still, wearing a simple black t-shirt and shorts, smiling eye to eye.

Hoseok was one of the more popular people of the seniors, known to be a great swimmer and also dancer. Apparently he has a talent for rapping too but Gguk only heard about it through some kind of senseless rumour. He wasn't really friends with anyone on the swim team besides Taehyung, obviously.

And that only made it stranger that the, what he would call, aquantaince greeted him, and him only.

"Hey Hoseok." Jeongguk smiled back at him, not being able to hide the confusion swirling in his eyes, looking back and forth between Taehyung's orbs and Hoseok's.

Taehyung didn't seem to know either as from the few glances he could steal he looked equally as confused.

"How you doing? Picking up Tae?" He asked, one of his hands burying in his pocket, smile not leaving his features.

"Uhm, good. Yeah, in fact i am." Gguk tried to keep his smile as well but the awkward air surrounding him making his throat almost close up, keeping his answers short.

"Well, i gotta go, maybe you could pick me up next time and we can go somewhere together!" Hoseok slightly tilted his head, sunshine smile reaching from eye to eye still, eyes dissapearing behind his lids, tone weirdly -- flirty?