one [ far away ]

【playing

playing..】

BTS (방탄소년단) - 화양연화 pt.2
Whalien 52

❚❚►_____________________________ 3:08

Jeongguk walked through the halls of the school building, head already hurting with all the excessive background noises of other students talking and gossiping in his ears.

It was only the first day of senior year and he already wanted to just go home, enjoy his summer for a little more, be a free spirited teenager for a little more.

But just like that time flies and your worlds comes crashing down when you see that specific day approach faster than you thought it would.

He burried his hands in the front pocket of his navy blue college sweater, pressing together around his phone, making his way through the massive clutch of people blocking his path to the secretary for his new schedule.

And he hoped and prayed that it wouldn't be as packed as last years, just wanting to have an easy way to graduation and getting out of this place as soon as he could.

His eyes wandered around, seeing the usual faces he had gotten accustomed to, some he wanted to see again, some he would gladly never see again.

His head dropped down, closing his eyes for just a second as he remembered how calm and relaxing the past months actually were without a mess of students, exams and responsibilities fogging up his brain.

It was really a summer vacation he had wished for, thoughts bathing in the daydream of past days of joy and relaxation before something ripped him out of his string of thought.

"Hey, Jeongguk!" Sudden ring of a familiar female voice ring echoed through his ears, head immediately shooting up and searching around for the matching face.

Crowded mess around him raising an uncomfortableness throughout his gut, all warmth of remembering calm and happy vacation faded away, just feeling ready to get out of this place as soon as possible if he was being honest.

Sudden tap on his shoulder almost making his heart come to a stand still, hand raising to come up to clutch as his chest through the thick layered material of his hooding, turning around to face the person who had probably called for him.

He met the pretty light brown eyes, aviator style glasses shining infront of them, brown hair coming down her shoulders and sweet innocent features decorating her face, really a look he had come accustomed to from one of his closest friends -- Yongsoo.