six [ is it jealousy ]

【playing

playing..】

IZ*ONE (아이즈원) - COLOR*IZ
La Vie en Rose

❚❚►_____________________________ 3:38

Jeongguk sat on the spinny chair of his desk, foot resting on one of it's metal parts, twisting himself from side to side while his fingers sank down and sprung back up from the keys of his laptop.

He huffed out, white document with black letters filling it up completely staring at him through the screen, his eyes already feeling heavy with each blink.

He hated homework like this with a burning passion. They were only a week and a half into the new school year and he was already sick and tired of everything surrounding him -- not that he was very fond of anything involving school in the beginning anyways but you get the idea.

Though he has to say that his school year has already been very different, regarding his friendships. The one with Taehyung in particular.

He had decided to sit with Hoseok that one day last week and he actually had a pretty good time. Hoseok was not only caring but also funny, talented and the best listener ever. Jeongguk actually felt -- distracted for once. Like not everything that was good in his life would come crashing down at any point, well more like in less that a year, right?

And he thought that Taehyung wouldn't mind much, would probably be actually happy to spend some more alone time with Yongsoo but he in just a few days he became -- weirdly distant.

Not that he ignored Jeongguk in any way, not at all. They still walked or drove back together from school everyday since, did just as much together as they usually would.

But Taehyung almost seemed like something didn't sit right with him. And Gguk quickly figured out that everytime he had spend time with Hoseok the past few days -- something didn't sit right with Taehyung. He was naive at times but stupid he wasn't.

Everytime Hoseok's name passed his lips, Taehyung just didn't act like his usual self. He seemed somewhat mad, offended or just changed the topic to something completely out of reach. It was weird.

Of course, there was this slight spark in him that maybe, just maybe Taehyung was jealous, in a way that Gguk could only dream about.

But probably it was just something new, odd, to Tae to see him befriend someone he knew well. Maybe it was just weird to him to see Hoseok and Gguk together being friends, something he would have to get used to?

Maybe it was just a friendly jealousy. That someone is stealing your best friend away.
Something Gguk just had to live with in more ways than one.

People were pulling on his best friend all the time, he is quite the popular one after all.

And not only friendship wise the older of the two was getting pulled from all sides. Relationship wise he was too. Something Gguk also had to come to terms with.