"Maybe later. But first tell me how you are doing in the office." Mark replied, scooting near Jungkook and sitting on the table.

"Uh.. fine I guess. You don't have to worry about it Mr Mark. I've been working here for about 09 months."

"Yes I know. And your evaluation is also nearing right."

"Yes sir."

"You don't have to call me sir or Mr. You can call me Mark."

"I guess I'm more comfortable this way. You are my boss after all."

"You know Jungkook, a good relationship with your supervisors will help you in the long run." Mark said in a flirty voice.

Jungkook got the message loud and clear. 'Be nice to me, or It'll impact your evaluation.' Jungkook didn't want to loose the job but also he doesn't want to scoop to a low level to keep it.

"Ofcourse Mr Mark. I'm always polite to seniors here and I do my work properly. Haven't had a complaint from anyone so far." Jungkook replied diplomatically. He could see the annoyance in Mark's face.

"Ah ok then. Off you go." The words were barely out of Mark's mouth when Jungkook got up from his seat, bowed and went out of the meeting room.

"Soooo..... what did he want?" Jimin was at his seat the second Jungkook was back.

"That fuc***!!!. He had the audacity to imply that I need to be nice to him if I want a good rating at the evaluation. Like hell I'll do that. He can go fu** himself." Jungkook was rather angry.

"I told you so. Just keep your head down and do your work. If it gets out of hand, we'll complain to HR. Don't worry ok Kookie. Hyung is here for you." Jimin said in a soothing voice.

"I know hyung. Thanks. I'm not worried about that duchebag. I'm worried one of these days I might loose my cool and punch the guy. Let's just get back to work."

"Yeah." Jimin went to his seat and they both started their work.

Jungkook has a black belt in taekwondo although not many people know about it. He's normally a calm person and hasn't been in many fights so his taekwondo talents in collage daye are mostly hidden. Jungkook regularly practises to stay fit and maintain his skills though.

Jungkook had a tiring day and he was happy to be home. He had his dinner on the way and was getting ready for bed.

"Ok. Let's see what we have today." Jungkook went through his Twitter news feeds, commenting and liking and reposting.

"Ohh... V's interview is airing tomorrow. Have to get up bit early. What else? Oh.. look at that jawline and hands!!! How I wish for him to touch me with those hands. Mmmmm...."

Jungkook always gets off to the thoughts of V. He can easily picture V looking at him seductively as it's the normal vibe V gives on stage. He's a total daddy when performing and fans, male and female alike, are pretty much looses their shit within 5 mins.

It's only V's exceptional singing talent that it able to keep the fans in control. His god like voice is able to break through any language and cultural barriers.

Jungkook picked one of V's sensual performances and pulled his sweatpants sown. He gently stroked his member, gradually speeding up. It didn't take long to let his imagination to run wild and soon he was reaching his high.

Jungkook came on to his hand while screaming V's name. He gave it a few more strokes till he calmed down and went to the bathroom to clean himself .

He was halfway asleep when he heard the notification sound. He looked at his phone and saw that V had uploaded a new photo.

But this photo was different. This was not like the normal, smoking hot photos that that V updates. This photo had a beauty beyond that. With a casual tshirt, no accessories and most importantly, with an innocent, natural and sort of a homely smile.

This was not a photo of the idol V. This is a photo of the man Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook felt something weird in his heart. It was not the normal desire he feel for V. It was something different.

For the first time, Jungkook closed his eyes and imagined what it would be like to have Kim Taehyung as your lover. Not about having sex with him, but to wake up every morning next to him. To sleep every night, holding this man to his chest. And to spend the every second inbetween, together.

Jungkook didn't notice the dull blue light that started to shine from his chest because he had his eyes closed. The light grew quickly, expanding in to a ball and covering Jungkook's body completely.

The next second Jungkook felt himself falling a bit and hitting a hard floor. He opened his eyes to see an unfamiliar bedroom and a wide eyed Kim Taehyung in his pyjamas.