I tried rummaging my mind for any memories last night but still, nothing. I tried remembering who I touched last night that Berlin mentioned earlier, but damn, I still can't remember anything.

Tokyo and Nairobi are silently eating their food, acting like nothing happened last night. Rio looked awful, he was the most wasted among us last night. And Denver was trying to stay awake.

As I looked around, my eyes locked with Denver for a few seconds, and unexpectedly memories of us talking at the car last night popped into my mind. My eyes widened and a smile formed into my mouth. I'm finally starting to remember. I looked at Denver again and I remembered us laughing about that guy at the party, and I let out a chuckle and bit my lip to stop it.

A scoff on my right was heard. I looked at Berlin and he quickly avoided my gaze and returned to his food and continued eating, I narrow my eyes at him. Just you wait, I'll remember it all.

I continued eating my lunch silently, still searching my mind for memories. I'm someone that despite how drunk, I would still remember what happened the day after. I just need more time and more clues to trigger my aching brain.

And at some point at lunch, Denver asked a question to professor, "Professor, what if one of the hostages is a model, can we like, uhm, have our shot with them?" he asked, making some of us giggle at his words.

But a certain word stayed on my mind, hostages.

Hostages. Hostage. Hostages.

As I kept repeating the same word in my mind, events from last night started flooding in.

===

There was a loud noise from the top of the car that woke me up. I elbowed the body beside me, I'm too sleepy to deal with any of this shit right now.

The body next to me groaned and his arm loosened on my body and sat up. He stays still for a few moments before going back to sleep and laying down beside me again, wrapping his arms around me once again. Both of us are comfortable in our position, and I snuggled closer to him for warmth.

Steps were heard before the car door was yanked open. I heard the sound of what seemed like a hand being smacked to a head next to me. The person beside shouted in pain and immediately sat up. "What was that for?" The person asked. His voice is familiar, he sounds like Denver.

The person that I think was the same person that made the noise earlier, didn't reply. I'm pretending to be asleep for now, hoping they would just leave me alone and let me go back to sleep.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" The person that sounded like Denver asked again.

I was actually getting curious about who these guys were. But I'm still too sleepy to open my eyes and see. And I'm also curious to what look this other guy is giving the person beside me.

"Denver, if you didn't get your chance with Tokyo go to your Papa and ask him for help about your hormones, instead of spreading your disease to other girls." The very familiar voice said. So it's really Denver beside me. I giggled at the man's words, and that's when I felt eyes on me.

Oh, now they know I'm awake. But, wait, what? Denver has a disease?

I immediately opened my eyes and turned to look at Denver. "You have a disease?!" I exclaimed.

"No! I don't what you're talking about Berlin. And no, Seoul, I don't. I don't." He rambled. "I don't, right?" He looked confused now. I giggled at his cute attempt to defend himself.