Chapter 24: Like Father, Like Boyfriend

A/N: I just love when boyfriends talk about period with their girlfriends. Not that I have one. Why would I need a boyfriend when I got these ⬇️⬇️

 Why would I need a boyfriend when I got these ⬇️⬇️

~

Third Person POV

After they talk about everything Mizuki needs during her period, they heard a knock on the door so they sat up. Mizuki's father opened the door with a tray of a plate of cookies and milk.

"Have some snacks while you're NOT studying.", he smiled, looking at the guitar on her bed.

"Papa, it's Cartesian Plate, probability and Quartiles. And we DID study, we just finished early.", Mizuki reasoned out. (A/N: As you can tell, I'm a bit of a math nerd who loves all forms of literature. I'm a weird human being.)

"Alright, alright. Here.", he chuckled and put the tray on her desk.

"Thanks Papa.", she said, standing up while hugging a pillow.

"And I want 3 grandchildren.", he added while the two blushed in embarrassment.

"Papa what the heck!", Mizuki threw a small pillow at him but he dodged and ran outside while laughing.

She fetched the pillow and closed the door to her room, still blushing. She sighed and walked towards her desk.

"Let's eat?", she asked.

"Each other?", he smirked teasingly.

"Kei!", she shouted and threw the pillow at him. He laughed and caught the pillow effortlessly.

"What? He said he wants 3, might as well start now, right?", he asked. Mizuki grabbed a book at threw it at him, but he caught it again.

"I'll chop both your heads off if you keep this going.", she threatened.

"Tsk tsk tsk, your father will be disappointed if you do.", he shook his head, acting disappointed.

"You're not getting hugs and kisses for a week.", she turned around and grabbed a cookie.

"Alright, I'll stop.", he stood up.

Mizuki was about to take a bite of the cookie but Tsukishima stopped her, taking the cookie.

"Wha--", she started.

"I sang for you, gave me my more first.", he said.

"Oh come on! I want to eat.", she whined, trying to reach the cookie but he held it up. She groaned and was about to take another cookie on the plate but he snatched it too.

"My more first. Unless you want to taste it in my mouth", he teased, eating the cookie.

"You're so needy!", she complained, jumping to reach the other cookie.

"Stop jumping, you're not gonna reach it.", he said, holding it up higher.

She stopped jumping and sighed. She grabbed his collar and pulled him down for a kiss. But before they could touch lips, she jumped and reached for the cookie. But Tsukishima moved his hand away.