Chapter 19: Cats and Owls

Third Person POV

"Two more points.", she said, getting ready to serve.

They decided that their third set is only a race to 15 points.

It's been a while since she played using her left hand. At first she played left handed, but she wanted to adjust to her team so she trained right handed. After meeting Ushijima, who embraced his left handedness, she felt encouraged to use her left hand again. So she trained with both her left and right hand.

She sighed and threw the ball. She ran, jumped and spiked with her left hand. It was strong so Lev assumed it was out. But the ball dropped on the corner, still inside.

"Match point!", she cheered.

"No touch ace.", Akaashi smiled, watching her.

"Nice serve.", Tsukishima mumbled.

"Is she for real?", Lev asked, in shock.

"This is just getting ridiculous.", Bokuto said. (A/N: This story is just getting ridiculous.)

"I'm getting more and more disappointed that she's not part of a team.", Kuroo added.

"She's happy being in the sidelines, let her be.", Kenma muttered.

Mizuki picked up another ball, getting ready for hopefully the last serve.

She sighed again, threw the ball, ran, jumped and spiked with her left hand. Kuroo received it perfectly, directing it to Kenma. Kenma set the ball for Bokuto, who spiked. Bokuto was scared of injuring Mizuki again so his spike was softer this time.

Tsukishima was able to block it. Kuroo was able to dig it up and Lev received it sloppily. Bokuto send it over and Tsukishima received it. Akaashi set for Mizuki.

Lev, Kuroo and Bokuto jumped to block her. But Mizuki did her favorite move, she plummeted the ball to the corner of the court where Kenma was far. The ball landed on the inside of the court and they won.

"ALLLRIIIIIGHT!", team AkaMiTsukki cheered.

"Smart girl.", Kuroo sighed, smiling.

"You're buying us lunch!", Mizuki ran and hopped on Bokuto's back.

"WE'RE buying, not just me.", Bokuto corrected.

"Let's eat somewhere with a lot of seafood!", Mizuki said, getting off of Bokuto.

"Sure princess.", Bokuto replied, pinching her cheeks.

"Let's rest for a bit and go for the last round before eating lunch, different teams this time.", Kuroo said.

"Okay.", they answered and rest up for a bit.

They took some water bottles and sat down on the benches. Mizuki's brothers were together talking while the first years and Kenma are just chilling on the side.

Mizuki stood up to grab her phone just to check if there's new messages or missed calls. Then Kuroo called her, glaring at Akaashi and Bokuto.

Mizuki was confused so she just walked closer to them.

"Yes?", she asked.

"Which of us do you have a soft spot on? Come on, it's me right?", Kuroo asked.

"No, it's me! We even have a special love you times three thing!", Bokuto opposed.

"I call her the most.", Akaashi simply said.

The others heard this and watched them with a poker face.