Chapter 70: Friend or Foe

Third Person POV

"First is the Lobby, which is honestly the best part of the resort besides the pool and the beach. This is where reception is, and it all looks pretty normal but right around this corner, we have a waiting area that is made to me cozy for a lot of people to hang out. This is a relatively small resort, just enough for 500 guests. That's why my uncle wanted it to look homey. And of course, aesthetically pleasing to ease the guests.", Mizuki said.

The area looks really cozy, it has huge couches, benches and chairs, there's a lot of hammocks. And it really looks like home because of the use of many pillows that look homemade, as well as white sheer curtains. There's an upstairs are, the railing is made of stained wood, and there are more places to relax upstairs.

"Wow, this place looks amazing! It feels like a huge cabin in here!", Ayana said.

"I like the vibes and aesthetic! The interior design is so beautiful!", Haruka added, touching the curtains draping over the sliding door that leads to the garden.

"Well, Aunt Maggy helped.", Mizuki chuckled.

"It looks so relaxing here.", Akaashi said, sitting on the couch.

"We can all hang out in here if we want to, but there's a cozier place that me and Kenta prepared for us.", Mizuki said.

Just then, she realized that Kenta still hasn't showed himself.

"Wait, speaking of Kenta, where is he? He usually greets me first. Did he get a girlfriend again?", she asked Tendou.

"No. His guard is higher now ever since he broke up with the junk.", Tendou answered.

"Then, where is-- GAH!", she yelped.

She was suddenly pulled by her hand then spun around by Kenta. He then wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him until their bodies are pressed together. He dipped her down so they looked like they were in a dancing position.

"Hello princess~", he greeted, kissing the back of her hand.

Everyone looked at them since they heard Mizuki yelp.

"Uhm, hi!", she greeted back since she was shocked by the sudden force in her body.

Kenta stood her properly, still holding her waist.

"Who is this?", Kuroo asked.

"Oh, this is my cousin, his name is Kenta. He's the son of my uncle Seth.", she introduced.

"Nice to meet you all, Miki's friends!", he waved and smiled at them.

"Why is he so... touchy?", Oikawa asked, looking at Kenta from top to bottom. Judging silently.

"He's... a huge flirt. Anyways, nevermind that.", she answered.

"Princess, you took so long. You know how impatient I get.", Kenta pouted, hugging her from behind.

"Sorry, sorry.", she chuckled.

"I'll have to punish you for this...", he said.

The others jolted at his sudden seductive actions. And the fact that they're cousins make it even weirder.

"Oh come on, we tried to stick to schedule.", she replied.

"Nope. Why don't we... give your friends a show?", he asked.

"A SHOW?!", Kuroo, Oikawa, Bokuto, Yaku, Sugawara, Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Iwaizumi exclaimed.

They were obviously thinking of something... inappropriate.