Chapter 74: Under the Moon

Third Person POV

They all sighed tiredly after the pillow fight. They were all lying down staring at the ceiling.

"...guys... wanna go to the arcade?", Mizuki asked.

"Yes!", they all answered and stood up.

Even when they're tired because of the pillow fight, they're still up for the underground arcade.

Everyone except Mizuki, Tsukishima, Shirabu, Ushijima, Iwaizumi, Akaashi, and Yaku immediately followed Kenta to the arcade.

"They never run out of energy.", Daichi sighed.

"We're all Volleyball freaks. Shouldn't be out of the ordinary.", Iwaizumi replied, holding his hand out to help Daichi stand.

"Right.", Daichi chuckled.

Mizuki helped Tsukishima stand up. But instead, he pulled her down to hug her, making her yelp. Tsukishima then nuzzled his nose on her neck, making her laugh.

"T-that tickles!", she giggled.

"They're cute...", Akaashi smiled.

Tsukishima chuckled at Mizuki's laugh and he finally let her go.

"Let's go.", he said.

"Okay. Wait, where's Mito?", she asked.

She looked around and found her on top of the shelf.

"How did you get up there?", she asked.

She took a stool and put it down in front of the shelf filled with music appliances. She held her arms out to try and get Mito.

Mito jumped towards Mizuki and the stool started shaking because of the force.

Iwaizumi and Akaashi felt their mom sense tingling so they both ran towards Mizuki to try and catch her.

But they were unaware of each other so they crashed towards each other.

"Ow!", they both yelped.

Mizuki regained her balance then looked behind her since she heard a loud thud.

"For a second there, I thought you were twins.", she said.

She hopped down from the stool, put Mito down and helped the two.

"Are you okay?", she asked.

"Yeah, thanks.", Akaashi answered.

They then went to the arcade together. It felt like they were back in the 90s, the arcade looked classic. The place was dark, had no windows or natural light coming through. Instead, it was filled with vibrant neon lights and music from different games.

Everyone was already playing and having fun so they joined the others. Hinata, Kageyama, Nishinoya and Tanaka are playing air hockey, juniors versus seniors.

"BOKE! YOU LET ONE PASS AGAIN!", Kageyama scolded him.

"IT WAS ABOUT TO HIT ME!", Hinata defended.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HIT IT!", Kageyama punched him and Hinata dodged, and they keep punching and dodging for a while.

"Ha! You were no match for your senpai!", Nishinoya and Tanaka laughed.

Kuroo and Bokuto are playing Just Dance, and Oikawa was currently cheering them on.

(A/N: I know Dance Dance Revolution is much more accurate since it's older and it's in Japan BUT I honestly don't know anything about it. And Just Dance is a nostalgic slap and I miss it T~T)