Chapter 63: Moonrise

Tsukishima's POV

We finally arrived in Tokyo after 2 hours of travelling. I looked at Mizuki who was taking a nap on my shoulder.

My arm was behind her, wrapping around her waist as her head was buried in my neck.

"Hey, baby, wake up, we're here.", I gently said, caressing her waist.

"Mmm...", she mumbled, slowly opening her eyes and looking at me.

She snuggled closer to me, nuzzling her cheek on my shoulder. She was hugging me loosely, her hand resting on my hip.

"You're so warm.", she said in a small voice, closing her eyes again.

That was too adorable, I can feel my cheeks warm up.

"Comfy?", I smiled, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Mhm.", she hummed, kissing my cheek.

I pat her head as she sleepily pulls away from me. She looked around as the train was stopping.

"Let's go?", she asked, holding her hand out.

"I was supposed to say that.", I said, taking her hand and standing up.

"Slow poke.", she just teased, following me.

The train was slowly moving, I can feel it going to stop any second so I held on to one of the poles.

But Mizuki was just holding my hand. So when the train suddenly stopped, she was surprised that she toppled over like the clumsy that she is.

She yelped but I caught her just in time, I held her waist as I catch her, my other hand holding her hand.

She looked at me, blinking a few times.

"Clutz.", I called her.

She suddenly bursted laughing at herself. I chuckled and stood up straight, taking her with me. She covered her mouth to mask her giggles.

"That was cute. It reminded me of that time we haven't confessed to each other. That time where we were being watched by the Mizuki fan club.", she said, resting her hand on my chest.

"You were just as clumsy then as you are now. Can you learn how to balance yourself?", I asked with a small smile.

"It's not my fault the train stopped as I was walking! And no fair, you held onto the pole and didn't even bother holding me too.", she complained.

"I caught you, didn't I? Stop complaining.", I said, pinching her nose as she whines.

The doors opened and we got out. We walked hand in hand in silence, enjoying the view of the city.

"It shouldn't be that far of a walk from here. Let's hurry.", I said.

"Okay.", she nodded.

I smiled at how she doesn't have any clue about my surprise for her. I took her to some street that's very familiar to her.

"Oh, this is the street where the most popular restaurant of Sanders is located.", she said.

"Oh really.", I chuckled.

Of course I know. That's where I'm taking her.

"Wait, are you--?", she asked.

"Shhh.", I shushed her.

After a few steps, we stopped walking. We were in front of the restaurant that is owned by her family. It's the most popular one, and it's named after Mizuki.