Chapter 71: Feast

Third Person POV

"Thank you for the food!!!"

They all ate happily in amazement at how much variety of food they can eat. Mizuki specifically requested to have many varieties of food because all her friends like different ones.

The long table filled with seafood is what the others are excited. Mostly the ones that LOVES seafood like Kuroo, Semi, Alisa, Goshiki, Shirabu and many more.

Over at the grilling area, there's Bokuto waiting for his favorite food to be done grilling. They're grilling the food themselves so they can have their own preferences. There are also grilled vegetables for the ones who love them, like Yaku, Kindaichi, Akaashi, and more.

(A/N: I can't memorize all their favorite foods but I do remember some so I'll just put a few of the savory ones they like. So fun fact: Kuroo's favorite is a grilled mackerel pike, Kindaichi loves grilled corn, Yaku's favorite is stir fried vegetables but I remember in the OVA that he also loves meat and prefers it more than seafood, Alisa likes sushi, Goshiki loves boiled flounder, Shirabu loves shirasu, Semi loves tuna sushi roll, Bokuto's favorite is yakiniku.)

Everyone is enjoying the meal. Kenma was too busy playing on his PSP to even eat so he just sat quietly next to Mizuki so that Kuroo won't scold him.

"Pudding, aren't you gonna eat?", Mizuki asked.

"I'm too lazy to eat.", Kenma answered.

Mizuki stared at him piercingly, scolding him with her eyes. Kenma looked up at her and sighed.

"Well, what do you wanna eat? Do you like shrimp?", Mizuki asked. (yes he likes Hinata--)

"I do. But I hate them too.", Kenma answered.

"Because you have to peel them and you're too lazy to do it?", Mizuki asked.

"Uh huh.", Kenma nodded.

"I'll just peel it for you then!", she replied.

Kenma didn't oppose. After all, someone is feeding him so why would he refuse?

Mizuki put the peeled shrimp in front of his mouth. He lazily opened his mouth and Mizuki placed the shrimp there. He chewed on it in satisfaction.

"Mii-chan~! That's unfair how you treat Kenma like a baby!", Kuroo pouted.

"D-do you want me to peel some shrimps for you too?", Mizuki asked.

"Yes please!", Kuroo hummed in delight.

"Me too!", Bokuto raised his hand.

"Me three!", Oikawa added.

Yaku, Akaashi, and Iwaizumi smacked them harshly on their backs and they shrieked.

"Have some shame.", Yaku said to Kuroo.

"You have hands for peeling shrimp, don't you?", Akaashi asked Bokuto.

"You're really thick skinned, Shittykawa.", Iwaizumi insulted Oikawa.

"I-it's okay!", Mizuki replied. "Here.", she put more peeled shrimps on their plates.

"That was fast!", Hinata exclaimed.

"Mizuki is skilled at peeling seafood!", Yachi added.

Mizuki kept peeling shrimps for everyone, not bothering to eat while she chats with them. The others also asked for her to open crabs.

After a platter of shrimps and crabs are empty, she sighed and stretched her arms and neck.

"Finally...", she huffed.