First Shine of Spring's Glow

On the flat ground twisted a streak of dai wind. The whip in Meng Fuyao's hand only swept once, and it had already wrapped around the opposite side's throat. With a horizontal rein in she tried to pull the guy over, but she didn't realize that the other's martial arts was not at a low level - before, it was only because the pants covered overhead and he had lost his bearings. With a backhanded fling, a ray of golden light shone, drawing a brilliant, starry arc that directly shot towards Meng Fuyao's heart. The piercing power forced her to suck in her chest and shrink back, and with one leap that person traveled multiple zhang, looking like he was about to escape.

Meng Fuyao stamped her foot and was about to rush forwards, when suddenly she saw the foot of the man unexpectedly crook, as if he had stepped on a rock or twisted his ankle. With an tilt of his body, he tumbled and face-planted down on the ground.

Delighted, Fuyao instantly jumped over and sat heavily on the guy's back, smugly sitting cross-legged. "Kao, didn't I say you couldn't run!"

With a cross of her legs, she immediately discovered something amiss. After lowering her head, she realized that her pants were already gone, with only her outer robes covering her body. With this leg position, spring's glow shined out.

In the thick darkness of the night, underneath the dai colored robes was revealed a slender pair of legs, pure white, straight, sleek and rounded, like a pair of carpenter crafted jade pillars. The reflection of the moonlight was brilliantly silver, attracting one's eyes.

From the dim surroundings came a soft chuckle that was almost inaudible.

With darkened face, Fuyao hurriedly grabbed left and pulled right, using her robes to cover over her legs. Silently, she consoled herself that fortunately she wasn't like the men of this era, who didn't wear anything under their pants. Fortunately she had worn some underwear she had designed herself ... ugh, did he see it just now?

Raising her head, Meng Fuyao stared forwards, bitterly saying, "Hey, what are you doing hiding behind the tree, you a thief or something?"

The light laughter gradually stopped, and behind the tree slowly materialized a pale-colored round profile. The wide robed, long sleeved man, two arms crossed in front, leisurely stood leaning against the tree while faintly smiling.

On his shoulder rode a certain fatty with white fur swaying in the wind, leaning against its master's cheek, its two claws crossed in the exact same position while its two legs were also slightly crossed.

"Seeing that you were gone for a long time, we thought you needed paper, so we've come to deliver paper." Yuan Zhaoxu, facing the Meng Fuyao who was angry from embarrassment, innocently smiled.

Master Yuanbao immediately bowed down, its two claws lifting up a piece of wrinkled up paper, respectfully offering it high up above its head.

With only one look Fuyao already knew that this guy was shaming her, how could it be so polite? It was obviously making fun of her.

The more she thought the more furious she got. Her butt used some more strength, crushing the fellow beneath her to miserably cry out an "aiyo!" Meng Fuyao jabbed his acupuncture points, then with a sweep of her whip, she hooked her pants back. Holding the pants in her hands, she lifted her head and looked at the two opposite with a deadpan expression.

The two calmly stared back, not moving at all.

Fuyao glared a little, watching.

The two still stood calmly opposite her.

Fuyao only felt that her hair had already started to slowly become vertical. After a long time she swallowed some saliva, helplessly saying, "Hey, could you turn around, I have to change."