Part 23 ( Just a shotgun! )

*WARNING* : A bloody picture is coming through this chapter.

___________________________

Today is the day. Everyone is ready and on the move in the FBI building. The bustle fills the place.

Since early morning everyone has been busy arranging and preparing for the big operation. The process of entering a large drug shipment to New York seaport.

Monica was wearing her bulletproof vest and fixing her weapon, as well as Gunther

She approached Gunther and spoke to him in whispering.

Monica : What happened with Richard?
‏Gunther : Don't worry. There's a warranty have been printed last night against him. And right now Financial crimes unit is taking care of the case.
‏Monica : Great. We can go now. Make sure Frank is ready.
‏Gunther : Are you nervous?
‏Monica : Little bit but i'm fine. Let's go.

They both looked at each other with enthusiasm filling their eyes. Monica felt that she was just few steps away from arresting Joey Tribbiani.

She instructed her unit to be ready and head to New York's seaport.

Police forces started arriving in New York seaport, including DEA and Financial Crimes Unit and some special forces

What Monica understood that that day would be the arrest of a large gangster and that was beyond what she was thinking of, because it is not only a pursuit of Joey Tribbiani, but the police pursuit smugglers and dealers too.

After the arrival of all, several police officers took their places and dispersed in the port in order to watch the delivery of the shipment and out of sight. They must not draw attention in order for the plan to work properly.

Monica and Gunther took one of the containers as a cover for them. Monica sat down and then took out her weapon to make sure nothing's wrong with it as well as the bullets. Gunther, who was sitting next to her, turned to her, he was holding his weapon looking ready, then he looked at his watch.

‏Gunther : Almost afternoon. The shipment should be here any minute.
‏Monica : I've never been ready in my whole life Gunther. This is my time to prove that i was right.
‏Gunther : Tell me about it! I was one of them tho.
‏Monica : Yeah well.

Monica looked at him and then laughed. She was grateful that he was there for her and that he finally believed her and that he wasn't a spy.

‏Monica : By the way Gunther, If anything ever gone wrong, i want you to know that i'm sorry for suspecting you in the first place. I'm sorry i didn't trust you.
‏Gunther : Hey! Don't talk like your saying goodbye. Cut it of!
‏Monica : Sorry that i can't help it.

Gunther turned to her after he was looking toward the delivery yard and his look was changing. He noticed her stress and understood that she's only talking to relieve the extreme tension she feels. He patted her arm and then said softly.