Part 4 ( after party )

After the loud party ended after midnight and all the guests left, Joey and Ross was in the private office in the palace discussing work. Ross sat on the main chair as Joey kept moving back and forth across the room trying to control his anger.

 Ross sat on the main chair as Joey kept moving back and forth across the room trying to control his anger

Ross : calm down.
Joey : calm down! don't tell me to fucking calm down. An FBI agent was in my fucking party! how did she got inside? and who knows if she heard or saw anything suspicious.
Ross : i don't think she heard or saw anything.
Joey : you seems to be sure, can you tell me why?
Ross : it's a party, it's hard to notice any thing when everyone's drunk and loud. it was a total mess for her.

Ross felt that he should hide the fact that he knew Monica from Joey. He does not know how his reaction would be. At least he will try to delay the time he learns the truth until Monica stops her pursuit of him. In the end, he does not want to harm her.

Ross : i did some digging over her life and career and i can promise you she's not any kind of a threat to us.
Joey : you promise you got this?
Ross : yeah.
Joey : good, ... good, you know i trust you even tho i don't feel good about her, hear me?
Ross : i know, leave it to me okay. How did you know about her anyway?
Joey : you're kidding me right? it's my house i have cameras all over the place and my security system is unique, they can tell me when they suspect anyone. All my guests are familiar to me so of course i can tell.
Ross : i see.
Joey : cool. Now you got to excuse me, Rachel Green is waiting for me upstairs.

Ross moved his hand toward the door as if to tell him to go to her. Joey walked out of the room while Ross was sitting briefly thinking, resting his head on his hand as he looked with narrow eyes, far beyond his gaze.

Joey's security system cannot follow the face of more than 500 guests throughout the mansion, in the large hall or the back garden and the front garden! Someone definitely told him that Monica was at the party, and if this was true, Joey Tribbiani did not trust his lawyer as he told him many times before.

Joey walked through the stairs to his suite where Rachel Green was waiting for him in his bedroom. Joey slowly opened the door to find her leaning on the sofa next to his king size bed.

Rachel : hey you.
Joey : hey. how you doin'.

Rachel laughed out loud at Joey's sudden movement. his intentions were shown vividly on his face, Joey knows very well that Rachel is not here because she likes him as she told him earlier at the party, but he does not care because she will definitely be sharing his bed tonight.

Joey approached her, and she was gladly to respond to him, so they both spent the night in each others arms and got lost in another world.

Ross went to where he parked his car and then took out his key and pressed the unlock button, the car made a sound, and before Ross opened the door he heard a sound of footsteps approaching him on the paved road that runs to the entrance of the ma...

Ross went to where he parked his car and then took out his key and pressed the unlock button, the car made a sound, and before Ross opened the door he heard a sound of footsteps approaching him on the paved road that runs to the entrance of the mansion.

Ross turned to find Chandler standing in front of him, at the first moment Ross realized that he was not in his full awareness as Chandler's eyes seemed to be sunken and even Ross thought the drink smelled out of him.

Chandler : why leaving so early? party's still on.
Ross : which party? yours?
Chandler : ha ha ha very funny my friend, very funny.
Ross : listen, you're drunk. Get back home and get some sleep.
Chandler : oooh mr. i am so mature. Don't be all smart ass on me. You ain't different than me.
Ross : i don't think this conversation is going anywhere, so please back off.
Chandler : back off! am not even close to you. ... You could never stand me, could you? You always acted like you are the king and the one who knows everything just because you are well educated and i'm not. You think your better than me just because you are a lawyer and i am what? just a guy who does the dirty work, right?

Ross leaned on his car facing Chandler without saying a word, he found no importance to speak anyway.

Chandler : hey don't look at me like that, don't roll your fucking eyes on me.
Ross : look man you need to get some sleep.

When Chandler sounded a little louder, two security men approached toward Ross.

security man : Mr. Estes is everything's okay?
Ross : yeah. he's drunk take him home.
security man : yes sir.

They gripped Chandler and he tried to get rid of them.

Chandler : get off me.

The two men began balancing Chandler who had started losing balance due to his apparent nervousness, they turned around to take him away but Chandler turned to Ross again while walking.

Chandler : this is not over mr. Estes.

Then he laughed out loud and left with the two men.

Ross opened his car door, slid into his comfortable chair, and then drove off his car outside the palace, outside the bounds of hell.

--------------------------

i hoped you liked scene 4 and enjoyed the reading.

please vote for me, Thank you. ♥️♥️